SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

After a wash, how do you guys get your creases back to where they used to be?

Wear your jeans some more, they crease again, sets in. I suppose, if you're anal enough and have nothing to do with your time you could crease them when you take them out of the washing machine (since creases show up on the inside WAY earlier than on the outside). I would hate you if you did this. But, I'm an asshole and I probably already hate you.

I'm looking to purchase the 5010 in either a 30 or 31. I've got a true waist of about 32, and I'm not worried about them stretching out too my waist, but I'm afraid the rest might be too tight, even though I've got serious chicken legs. I bike a lot which stretched out my nudies a ton (a waist 29 in grim tim to a 32), so I might be able to pull off a 30. I don't know. Someone talk me into a size and I'll +rep.

I'm looking to purchase the 5010 in either a 30 or 31. I've got a true waist of about 32, and I'm not worried about them stretching out too my waist, but I'm afraid the rest might be too tight, even though I've got serious chicken legs. I bike a lot which stretched out my nudies a ton (a waist 29 in grim tim to a 32), so I might be able to pull off a 30. I don't know. Someone talk me into a size and I'll +rep.

If you're talking about skulls, the thighs run pretty small on them. The thighs on my size 30 5010's measure approx. the same as my size 28 new cure thighs. If your thighs are pretty small like mine (still have some room in a 10.5" thigh measurement), then you could probably pull off the 30, but if you're worried about your thighs not fitting, get the 31.

places to buy denim such as skulls, samurai, iron heart, imperial etc in london? or near?

you got no hope, most of those don't have euro stockists. Can get Sugar Canes in Interstate off covent garden if you have the cash and they have your size.

you can get Iron Hearts here - they have a stockist in portsmouth so its easier to deal with them for returns etc.

I like the wide legs on my PRPS purple selvage. I'm looking to buy my second pair of raw jeans and was wondering if there's another pair of pants out there that has similar wide legs. I like it really tight around my waist and butt, snug in the thighs, and looser as it goes down. Obviously I love the boot cut and i really hate the skinny jeans. Can someone point me to a specific pair of jeans that might fit this?

i've worn my dior black raws for less than a month but they've still been very stiff..

thus i've decided to cold soak it for awhile so that it may soften up.. but after soaking it for less than a min, the whole water turned black and the black colour from the jeans was running like mad!:mad: what should i do??

1)fuck! stop soaking and dry it ASAP,

2)who cares, continue to soak it dood.

was soaking it for that 3mins a bad move?

i've worn my dior black raws for less than a month but they've still been very stiff..

thus i've decided to cold soak it for awhile so that it may soften up.. but after soaking it for less than a min, the whole water turned black and the black colour from the jeans was running like mad!:mad: what should i do??

1)fuck! stop soaking and dry it ASAP,

2)who cares, continue to soak it dood.

was soaking it for that 3mins a bad move?

Just keep soaking them. I doubt soaking black jeans would make them gray or discolor them any.

so anyways im hella obese and wear a sz38 rite

so anyways ironhearts are a bitch to get into for the first time (apparantly happened to a lot of people) rite

so anyways i wanna get the 1634s but they only go to 36 rite

so anyways i was wondering if i got through the hell of wearing them for a while they'd loosen up 2"

so anyways thanks for your time rite. :)

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic