SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

so im finally gonna order my first pair of raw denim.....im lookin into some apc's or nudies since im kinda a noob

i hear they shrink alot but then they also get loose with wear....just to be safe im gonna buy a size smaller than what i usually do.

in any case.....should i soak them before i wear them for the first time? or should i just start into wearin them right off the bat?

you don't need to, but after soaking unsanforized jeans, you get (more or less) the true fit. btw, soaking in hot water maximizes shrinkage, cold water - not so much.

thanks much, thats what i needed to know.....will post pics of my break in process....gonna b a while though...

im lookin to get some nudie RRDS and i found some for $184 which i think is pretty decent.

heres a link to them

http://www.revolveclothing.com/Displ...oduct=NUDI-MJ2

now my quesitons are:

1. Since im spendin close to 200 bux alredy should i just invest in some sammies or canes?

2. Since these are raw selvage, (i doubt they are sanforized) im usually a 30 in jeans, should i get em in 29x34 to accomodate for the shrinkage in length?

3. I also liked the Ola Bootcut in Dry...will these not wear out as good as the RRDS?

thanks.

So I'm looking for a pair of relaxed dry jeans. I've thoroughly broken in my APC rescues to the point where they're barely wearable, and after buying some skinny pairs, I've decided to keep it loose. I've got a stocky build, and built thighs so the rescue in a 29 fit me perfectly. I want something flashier though. I was thinking nudie regular ralf selvage but cant find them anywhere. I want back pocket designs and I dont want to spend over $300. what should i check out?

I got my first diors a few days ago and went with what i was told by getting a size small (size 28). The only problem is I can't get the top button buttoned. Should I try and stretch these or exchange them for size 30? The only place in town with the raw dior is barneys and they don't carry size 29.

What's the best method of stretching waist bands?

thx

Will my fucking jeans ever stop fading on my belt? its getting kind annoying. my white belt is now pastel blue...

is it possible for interesting denim fade on belts?

interesting deenim fades on belt? Sure. They'll stop eventually.

I got my first diors a few days ago and went with what i was told by getting a size small (size 28). The only problem is I can't get the top button buttoned. Should I try and stretch these or exchange them for size 30? The only place in town with the raw dior is barneys and they don't carry size 29.

thx

They'll stretch, so don't worry. They'll just be home jeans for now. You could always tell someoen to pull the belt loops and then you try to put the top in. Getting a 30 will be all bad, because they do stretch.

which of the nudies models fit closest to the APC new cures?

(i've never tried on a pair of nudies before and my new cures are the perfect fit)

Thinn Finns would be closest in my opinon. Also try Slim Jims.

Hi superfuture, I'm going to be in london for a couple of day next week, and wanted to know if there were any must stop by shops for denim. Im not particularly looking for a specific brand, but your input would be greatly appreciated. I need a change up from my lvc's and can't decide on what to pick. so hopefully, i'll be able to find something while in london. thanks in advance

thx

stay with it. what you can do is just wear it to sleep around your house for 1 month. it'll stretch alot i promise. mine were the same, ass hugging impossible to button. after 3 months, i cant be more satisfied with the fit. its loose, not too loose, and not form fitting in any way shape or form.

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic