SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

Good to know Tilmann and thanks for the mention of the others (as I haven’t used a proxy in about 10 years) although apparently SutoCorp will charge only 6% if you quote SuperFuture when you contact them (according to an advert on this site).

40 minutes ago, Maynard Friedman said:

SutoCorp will charge only 6%

Thanks for the info.
I have to admit I just used FromJapan for an Ooe purchase...the 6%would still mean more than 1700 Yen on the item alone. And then you have bank fees and domestic shipping (if it applies).

With FromJapan I simply pay the 300 Yen for the transaction, no matter how expensive the item is (bank fees and shipping as well if applicable). And then just the international shipping.

@MJF9 I used Suto a lot back in the days and it was always good until the last time (but this ist still some years ago).

I used to use Suto, 10yrs or so ago.. nowadays i use Zen (Indigo_Eagle recommended them to me) for JP purchases and i use Illumin8em for US purchases, he's dealt with everything from tents to prints, signed up for discount/promo codes without having to be asked, he's a lovely guy and a very dear friend.

I stopped using Suto because they missed the end of an auction and it took them 3weeks to return the £800 which i had sent, it freaked me out enough to bag them off.

Anyone remember Zapango Treasures?

They were like an ebay/proxy service, they had goodies in their ebay store but could source anything you wanted from JP which they would list for you to buy so all sales went through ebay. Got my first Cushman sweat through them, expensive but the choices were pretty limited back then.

On 2/21/2020 at 6:18 PM, Double 0 Soul said:

Zen will, i like it because its 95% automated so allows you to bid or snipe on Yahoo auctions in realtime rather than proxy doing it on your behalf.

So Zen mark packages as gift?

Went with From Japan. Rakuten was having a small sale too so that worked out. Should get them tomorrow, hope they fit. Fedex shipping was super expensive though. 

I have another question. Has anyone here ever hand washed a high density and high quality rayon shirt before? It's a Sun Surf. 

I have cold washed by hand a lower quality rayon shirt and had no problems. But I was nervous doing that with a high quality one and something going wrong. 

I was in the same pickle regarding that 'Lost in Space' typ SunSurf shirt back in the SC thread, i even left it in the wardrobe, unworn, in need of a wash for nearly a year because i couldn't decide between hand or machine wash...anyhow, i washed it in the machine on a cold/dedicates cycle and took it out before the spin and it washed perfectly.

Only word of warning, dry it on the line by all means but make sure it's away from direct sunlight/UV rays, it'll still dry in no time..

Sigh...

Recommend me a Japanese's Mister Freedom retailer that ships to the UK and has an Okinawa Ranch blouse size 40 or 42 (raw preferably)...and also suggest what to do with my life - since you're doing everything else for me! Damn it!!

thanks, I suppose ;)

13 minutes ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

PSA?

http://pants-shop-avenue.com/search/ranch/

edit: possibly now Okinawa available, right?

Not sure - I contacted Naoki but his reply was a bit confusing. Left me thinking the model he had was the Cone denim. 

that was a few weeks ago. Will double check now. 
anyone have the specific model number for the the Okinawa Ranch Blouse?
Think it might be a SC or Toyo model number? @Broark;)
that make searching a tad more accurate. 

Thanks @beautiful_FrEaK

Edit: model number is MFSC xxxxx

Edited by UkeNo

@UkeNo FWIW I've bought from the MF store directly a few times - the service has been spot on in  my experience. They mark as gift if you ask. Last item I ordered Wed PM and received on Fri at my door no taxes. Not sure if they have the ranch blouse in your size but thought I'd mention this.

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic