SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/2/2019 at 11:19 PM, cmr_reed said:

Anyone have any experience with National Athletic Goods?  I am looking at getting their 1/4 Zip in Mid Gray.  image.thumb.png.f2ed287894082b36c8b2b1400ac961e6.png

I have their double v sweatshirt in a heather blue colour, bought about 6 Or 7 years ago. It’s not loopwheeled and the inside is a lighter weight, less dense cotton terry fabric, a cool summer evening option rather than a winter sweat.

I think the sizing runs large too. I have a 40 and this would be equivalent to an L in a Buzz Rickson sweat.

Edited by Maynard Friedman

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/14/2019 at 3:57 AM, Maynard Friedman said:

I have their double v sweatshirt in a heather blue colour, bought about 6 Or 7 years ago. It’s not loopwheeled and the inside is a lighter weight, less dense cotton terry fabric, a cool summer evening option rather than a winter sweat.

I think the sizing runs large too. I have a 40 and this would be equivalent to an L in a Buzz Rickson sweat.

Would you say its worth buying at its price range?

What are your go to chinos? Busted the whole seat open on my fave pair (beige duck canvas NN07) and need a new pair. Looking for a straight semi loose fit with a mid to high rise or something like a ghurka pant.

9D6CA4DA-62AD-44B1-A951-7DBE783416D5.jpeg

On that other forum where i used to hang out, i started a thread 'Show Us Around Your Neighbourhood' with a cap doff towards the tour threads.. often my favourite element in the tours is getting to see where you all call home, i mean travels are nice and'all but its the streets you walk everyday are which interest me the most... Ive been asked by a couple of folks to repeat the thread over here but a 'couple of folks' isn't going to make a thread.

The concept will be.. grab a camera and take a 30min walk around your hood, everyone and anyone can join in, no need to go far, i'm not looking for landmarks here, the more mundane the better. If y'all fancy it, i'll get the thread rollin...

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic