SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

I'd like to help you out and direct you to a pair of 40inch TCB 50s I'm selling but the inseam is 25ish unless you want to convert into shorts.

Two Moon makes some great larger size polos.  Same with Deluxeware.

For bikers, made by bikers is their motto.  The Amsterdam version of West Ride.  Their garbs are built tough IMO.  Not too many in the states carry the brand, but I know Tri Co in LA carries them.  For the prices Eat Dust commands, I'd rather get West Ride.

If anybody here has Red Wing Pecos, how did you size on them? I wear a 10 in moc toes and Iron Rangers, they fit me about perfectly. But I've heard sizing on these boots is different. Also, anywhere I can buy these in the US besides Snake Oil Provisions, which seems (probably) sold out in my size?

58 minutes ago, serotonin flood said:

Is this on the Hudsons Hill account or a different one?  

Hudson Hill account (He's the owner btw).  If you like, I can send you his direct number/email for contact. Let me know.

Edited by mlwdp

On 30.8.2018 at 8:47 PM, JDelage said:

They are Lee Europe stuff, manufactured in Poland/Turkey, and the availability in the US is generally speaking very limited. There’s a guy from L.A. who knows basically everything there is to know about Lee and their products and I think he is a member here too, you could check out the Lee master-thread as he could give you tons more info.

Edit: @428CJis the man.

Edited by Critical Observer

On 2018-08-25 at 12:55 AM, JDelage said:

I’m looking for suggestions of indigo vests, preferably not plain denim, preferably not Western...  I’m intrigued by the IH dble indigo work vest but they don’t have it in my side anymore.

Blue blue japan has some great ones. Really love mine. Quality and construction is fantastic.

On 9/8/2018 at 4:11 PM, Cold Summer said:

If anybody here has Red Wing Pecos, how did you size on them? I wear a 10 in moc toes and Iron Rangers, they fit me about perfectly. But I've heard sizing on these boots is different. Also, anywhere I can buy these in the US besides Snake Oil Provisions, which seems (probably) sold out in my size?

I took Pecoss in same size as IRs and they turned out to be a little small, you better go with 10.5 (at least)

https://ironandresin.com/products/red-wing-irish-setter-9-pecos

On 9/8/2018 at 9:11 PM, Cold Summer said:

I'm a 10E Brannock, wore 10E in the 875 and 10 in Lofgren. I got some old 10D RW Pecos and the toe box is a bit narrow but the instep and heel are loose as hell. I think @ecsong187 found he had the same issue with them. I still wear mine, but they're kind of an odd fit. Also, the shaft is very wide at the top, so every time I stand up my pants just sit on top of the boot, Tsujimoto style (opinions will vary on whether or not this is acceptable, sometimes I rock it, othertimes it bugs me):

tumblr_lz16qvf5dv1qdn6reo1_500.jpg

Anyone tried RoToTo socks? I’m in the market for a pair of thicker cotton socks. I liked Red heel (the sock monkey sock) and my UES socks are nice. I’ve also tried another Japanese sock brand which I found in Tokyo but I can’t remember their name. They had a store close to Shibuya crossing. Thick, nice and cheap. Doesn’t seem to be available in the eu. What’s everyone’s preferences and why?

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic