SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

12 hours ago, JDelage said:

Are you sure you registered on the global site? I did, and it didn't ask for my prefecture.

I was able to register this time through the US global site.  The initial coupon registration link is misleading unless you do it through the global registration.  

On 2/14/2017 at 5:34 PM, beautiful_FrEaK said:

I usually take SutoCorp as I simply write them a mail and they take care of the rest. How much is their fees and commission these days?

sutocorp are not replying to emails from superfuture since late 2016
consequently their official thread has been locked until overdue payments have been made.

56 minutes ago, JDelage said:

Anyone? Right now my best option seem to be L.L.Bean or Patagonia. I need a straight / regular fit.

Not sure on the sizing of some of these but unionmade stocks a few cords from LVC and others. Sale going on coincidentally 

http://unionmadegoods.com/product-category/pants/

11 hours ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

Here is Mike's SugarCane 40300 worn for 2 years.

https://indigoshrimp.wordpress.com/2010/05/23/sugar-cane-sc40300-ryukyu-natural-indigo-model/

Hank dyed denim is stubborn...usually the jeans desintegrate before you see strong fades

Thanks!

I'm just looking for anything with age to see a variation from new.  I know hank dyed won't age into high contrast fades.  I'm thinking of actually using a traditional machine wash and dry approach with these.  Blasphemy I know.

I'm looking to get a new hoodie, preferably with a zipper that doesn't cost me a shitload like Iron Heart. I liked the McCoys one I tried on in Tokyo, but I'd like to hear about other solid choices before I bite the bullet.

What's your favorite hoodies? What should I check out?

I have a barns zip hoodie and a mccoys one, like them both a lot but the rmc one is my favorite. One thing I don't like about the rmc is the pockets, but everything else about it is awesome. I haven't seen a deluxewear zip hoodie but from owning their crewnecks I would imagine they are pretty great. 

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic