SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

That is a good fit.  On what planet would that be too baggy?  haha.  Looks good.

just dont like how there is all that extra fabric around the back of the knee. maybe its because the fabric is to stiff still but it folds like crazy. I tried one size down and almost died was not an option. they are ub221 btw

In my experience UB denim stretches a lot, I have an UB301 that I almost couldn't button up at first, but by now the fit is pretty much perfect. So if the waist is a tad too wide already I'd say size down. First couple of wears will be uncomfortable but you'll end up with a better waist fit. (The 301 is slim straight cut though, so YMMV)

In my experience UB denim stretches a lot, I have an UB301 that I almost couldn't button up at first, but by now the fit is pretty much perfect. So if the waist is a tad too wide already I'd say size down. First couple of wears will be uncomfortable but you'll end up with a better waist fit. (The 301 is slim straight cut though, so YMMV)

my issue is the waist in the smaller size was fine but the seat and ass area were wayyyy to small

So I've been wearing my first pair of raws (J Brand Mick) everyday for about two months now and I really love how the fades/whiskers/combs are coming in. I'd definitely recommend these as a starter pair to anyone whose willing to spend a little bit more for a great looking pair of raws they can experiment with. My only issue is that the crotch is getting a ton of wear and looks like it might blow out soon. I pretty much expected this considering I prefer a rather tight fit and that they've been seeing a lot of activity since the weathers been getting nicer. While I'd prefer to hold off on doing any type of washing for as long as possible, would signs of an impending crotch blowout be a good time to think about soaking? Thanks in advanced and sorry if this is an amateur question:)

So I've been wearing my first pair of raws (J Brand Mick) everyday for about two months now and I really love how the fades/whiskers/combs are coming in. I'd definitely recommend these as a starter pair to anyone whose willing to spend a little bit more for a great looking pair of raws they can experiment with. My only issue is that the crotch is getting a ton of wear and looks like it might blow out soon. I pretty much expected this considering I prefer a rather tight fit and that they've been seeing a lot of activity since the weathers been getting nicer. While I'd prefer to hold off on doing any type of washing for as long as possible, would signs of an impending crotch blowout be a good time to think about soaking? Thanks in advanced and sorry if this is an amateur question:)

If the crotch seems that bad, a wash would help strengthen the fibers but you will end up with a blowout sooner or later with a tight fit and regular wear.  You might want to think about bringing the jeans to a tailor and getting the crotch reinforced before any actual blowout occurs.  Might not be a bad idea, and from there you can decide when to throw them in the wash.  You can wash regularly and still achieve a fantastic looking pair of jeans.

This has probably been answered here already, but I'm a lazy so-and-so and can't be bothered to read every post: is there anything that can be done about hip flare? I get it to varying degrees on all my jeans and it doesn't bother me that much, but if there's a way of stopping it happening, I'd like to know.

This has probably been answered here already, but I'm a lazy so-and-so and can't be bothered to read every post: is there anything that can be done about hip flare? I get it to varying degrees on all my jeans and it doesn't bother me that much, but if there's a way of stopping it happening, I'd like to know.

Squats in the gym :P

Dear all!

My name is Morten Isachsen, living in Oslo Norway and right now planning a trip to Tokyo and probably some other cities in Japan around the 19-25th of June (a month from now). My wife and I are running a new fashion brand called Tom Wood, right now doing high quality jewellery, but launching both clothes and shoes this fall.

I would love to visit some great quality factories in Japan next month and wonder if some of you might know about someone worth visiting. I am looking for mad quality stuff for both heavy duty jerseys (sweats and t-shirts), raw denim, suits and jackets. As for shoes we work with some of the very best leathershoes-manufacturers in Italy.

Any help would be highly appreciated and I do promise some Norwegian chocolate, cheese and stockfish in return. If you know about a super duper Tokyo-guide available for fun and some money, I might need that as well. ;-)

Feel free to reply here or send contact me at [email protected].

Kind reg.

Morten

I can't take it any longer so it's time for my first post in small questions.....

Is anyone else having issues viewing SuFu lately? Every time I open SuFu the menu is squashed to the left and the text tiny. Any ads that are usually down the right hand side have their hyperlink taking up the width of the page. It's driving me crazy. 

I can't take it any longer so it's time for my first post in small questions.....

Is anyone else having issues viewing SuFu lately? Every time I open SuFu the menu is squashed to the left and the text tiny. Any ads that are usually down the right hand side have their hyperlink taking up the width of the page. It's driving me crazy. 

Never had that problem on any of my machines (running Win7 and Win8 and using Chrome). It would help to know what OS and Browser you're using or rather, if you tried different browsers already.

Never had that problem on any of my machines (running Win7 and Win8 and using Chrome). It would help to know what OS and Browser you're using or rather, if you tried different browsers already.

ive been using a blackberry PlayBook for a couple of years never had issue before. It started a few weeks ago. If I change to mobile version and back again it resolves it until I open a topic when I go back to the main menu the view goes wrong again 

It's got to be something to do with either the palladium ad or the fuji ad underneath it. The double click link underneath it goes on forever so it takes up nearly the whole page width, anyway to hide it? Mods? 

They responded to me pretty fast thru Facebook.

I ordered two momos tees got them in 4days (living in France)

One question, planning on buying from Pirates on rakuten, any feedback with this seller !? No need for proxy ?!

Thanks in advance

I get a lot of heavy mud and dirt and sometimes worse on my jeans. After 3-4 days of it, I wash'em. If I wash inside out, they don't come clean; washed outside out, they do. Anyway to make the inside out work?

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic