SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

I wore my xx-013 with a leg twist after I hot soaked them. I've worn them for like four days so far. Can I get rid of this by hot soaking them again one more time and hope that it fixes it? It wouldn't ruin the indigo right? It would just reset the combs & etc?

You can just twist your own leg (either temporarily when wearing said jeans or permanently, in the event this unfortunate and rare occurrence happens again with another raw pair) so that the jeans now align perfectly to your body.

Bradl....

Studio D'Artisan D1536

8586483333_027b940b41_o.jpg

http://ameblo.jp/darti/entry-10889516312.html

http://ameblo.jp/darti/entry-10888508510.html

http://blog.livedoor.jp/style30d8/archives/51671739.html

It's quite an old model now, but Naoki has one left in a 33 though I think you'd need a 34? 

http://pants-shop-avenue.com/item/SdD1536/

Waist measures a 34, but usually wear 33. All depends on measurements, appreciate it hog. Hopefully these will still be here in a few weeks.

Has anyone shipped a pair of jeans from the US to Thailand before? I had a guy message me about a pair of 710's I have on eBay, asking how much shipping would be to Thailand. I tried using the calculator on FedEx's website, and it's telling me around $150...surely not..

Just stretch out the smaller hem repeatedly with your hands and eventually it will stretch to the same size as the other. You may even dampen them first to make it easier if you prefer. I had the same problem with a pair of Warehouse and repeated stretching has resolved it.

Small question, i purchased a pair recently, and i can't button them up, i wanna know if you guys have tips on how to stretch out the waist !

thanks in advance

if you just cant get the last button I say just wear them for a little while buttoned as much as possible, if you cant get half or even less you may want to try exchanging before you get neck deep in a pair that is too small

So I just received SE05BSPs and the waist fits perfectly pre soak, and the rest of the jean would fit perfectly after the initial soak. Is there any way I can keep this waist size and shrink the rest of the jean? Like can I stick a dowel there and keep that waist size or just not soak the waist?

if you just cant get the last button I say just wear them for a little while buttoned as much as possible, if you cant get half or even less you may want to try exchanging before you get neck deep in a pair that is too small

thanks, I actually soaked the waist and i put something in between to stretch it out while drying, and it worked pretty well :)

thanks, I actually soaked the waist and i put something in between to stretch it out while drying, and it worked pretty well :)

Good to here, enjoy your pair.

So I just received SE05BSPs and the waist fits perfectly pre soak, and the rest of the jean would fit perfectly after the initial soak. Is there any way I can keep this waist size and shrink the rest of the jean? Like can I stick a dowel there and keep that waist size or just not soak the waist?

I am hoping you're still returning these?

I have some unbranded ub101's I've been wearing for about 5 months. Great jeans, only problem is, I have a crease right smack on the middle of the jean by my shoe that makes the form of the jean look retarded. Is there any way I can get rid of unwanted creases?? Anything, please answer,

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic