SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

Thanks CMO! Been looking around but haven't found anything yet. I'll try this place today. A bit disappointed on one point though. Seems like good Irish whiskey and scotch is more expensive here than in the states :(

RECOMMENDATION FOR JEAN WITH WIDER KNEE

I need a jean with a knee that measures around 10" across. My knee curves more than the typical man's, I guess, because most jeans do not flatter and give this leg area a bit of a womanly profile.

The closest I've seen is the APC rescue that measures 9.75" in 35. I actually want the waist to stretch out to 35", but I understand that APCs stretch out a lot. Sizing down to 33 or 34 has 9.5" knee, but I don't think the knee will stretch out in proportion with the waist.

Any other ideas for a jean with knees close to 10"?

Thank you!

Is there such thing as fake APC denim? I bought a pair off eBay a while ago and have been wearing it weekly (not continuously though), but it never occurred to me that they could be fake. They also don't have a selvedge lining :blink:

Pictures: http://s1126.beta.photobucket.com/user/woahbryce/library/APCs?view=media

Thanks in advanced! :)

RECOMMENDATION FOR JEAN WITH WIDER KNEE

I need a jean with a knee that measures around 10" across. My knee curves more than the typical man's, I guess, because most jeans do not flatter and give this leg area a bit of a womanly profile.

The closest I've seen is the APC rescue that measures 9.75" in 35. I actually want the waist to stretch out to 35", but I understand that APCs stretch out a lot. Sizing down to 33 or 34 has 9.5" knee, but I don't think the knee will stretch out in proportion with the waist.

Any other ideas for a jean with knees close to 10"?

Thank you!

Fullcount 0105. To get that wide of a knee, with a waist that's going to finish at 35" when stretched out, you're going to have to look at retro cuts (1950s and earlier).

Currently looking at

SG1105

BOM004

SEXFHXRJB15

Currently own size 29 JBxMomo 0700sp. Thighs are pretty skin tight. What size in SG should I get? I've been eyeing the 30, but I'm afraid it might shrink too much. The fit was near perfect when I tried it out at SESF. Little loose in the waist/thighs. A 31 I fear may not shrink enough to fit well. Thoughts?

Edited by Scelus

pretty brand new to superfuture and to the denim game, so don't mind me but;

I own nudie slim jims and i normally wear 32 but they are pretty tight on the waist and thighs. how much stretching will i get in those areas? thanks in advance.

Which wash is this about?

If it`s the dry org. broken twill it will stretch about a size in the waist and also stretch out quite a bit in the thighs.

I hope this is helpful.

Is Rakuten like eBay where some sellers are selling authentic items and some sell knock offs and you have to be careful who you buy from? Does Rakuten police it's content to filter out knock off sellers? i was thinking about buying something, but I wasn't sure if I need to investigate the individual sellers or if Rakuten in general is safe. Seller is "Anchor" FYI

Is Rakuten like eBay where some sellers are selling authentic items and some sell knock offs and you have to be careful who you buy from? Does Rakuten police it's content to filter out knock off sellers? i was thinking about buying something, but I wasn't sure if I need to investigate the individual sellers or if Rakuten in general is safe. Seller is "Anchor" FYI

It's more of an "Internet mall" with a bunch of stores. I've ordered from 2nd Japan a few times, perfect.

It's more of an "Internet mall" with a bunch of stores. I've ordered from 2nd Japan a few times, perfect.

Is there a feedback system or some way to investigate the sellers? I'm familiar with 2nd, but they do not have what I'm looking for unfortunately. :(

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic