SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

Looking to pick up some duck boots for a multi-week trek through muddy terrain and potentially rainy weather. I love the iconic L.L. Bean style, but I don't do well marching around without a shank to support my foot. Danner fits me well and their Japanese Slusher model has potential, but I worry about the waxed canvas (versus leather) and lower height.

What else should I be looking at?

Thanks!

Edited by Planetarium

Is there currently a thread regarding how to remove oil or grease stains from a pair of unwashed jeans? I just recently (today) tipped over a to-go box filled with wingstop and it happened to go all over my jeans. It's really noticeable.. so any help would be greatly appreciated because I still have some time to save these imperials. :(

Hoggreaser, you can try to define it as such but waist size introduces a further variable as a particular style in a 38 waist will always have a higher rise than its equivalent in a 30. Therefore a 12" rise may be high for a small size but mid or even low for a larger one.

try this - these might be the jeans you are after. Most are available through rakuten.jp or japanese stores. Of course, that comes with the risk attached to buying unseen but have to start somewhere and if you get measurements, its not so much of a gamble.

http://mynudies.com/showthread.php?11262-The-quot-best-quot-55-Cut-Repro

Can someone please suggest pairs that fits into the criteria I'm looking for? For reference, my waist measures about 29 inches. I'm looking for a slim cut with a with a leg opening smaller than 7 inches across and relatively small back pockets like the ones on dior homme jeans. The small pockets is mainly what I have a hard time finding. There are a lot of pairs I'm interested in but big pockets just kills the look for me.

Edited by unouomedude

Can anyone give me some options for double indigo jeans? I'm interested in the Japan Blue JB0102 but I wanted to know if there were any others I should consider.

PBJ-007s!

EDIT: And Naked and Famous Indigo/Indigo jeans

Edited by Ghoul

Can anyone give me some options for double indigo jeans? I'm interested in the Japan Blue JB0102 but I wanted to know if there were any others I should consider.

momotaro grand or deep indigo.

Quick question, My friend and i were messing around in my car, i guess she had tree sap on her shoes but she kicked me in the back of my calves on my 2 day old jeans! haha so i have like 3 spots with tree sap now and i dont know how to get it off. Jeans are 14.5 oz Unbranded denim and im new to the raw denim thing. take it easy on me, haha.

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic