SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

I know the slim jims come in dry(indigo), greycast, and japan. The japans look way too much like the greycasts for me, which i don't like. I want the indigos, but i hear the material is a lot worse than the japans. Anyone know how many ounces the indigo compared to the japan is? Also, are they even available in 31x34 or does that not exist? 31x32 and 32x34 are a little off fit wise for different reasons. I can't seem to find a store online that sells 31x34 in dry indigo and barneys in boston didn't have em' either.

if your in boston try Riccardis they carry the slim jim in a few models i think

If I wear a 26 in APC NS, which size should I get for PBJ XX-005? I assume 28 but I just wanted some confirmation.

Also: has anybody bought from blue in green's online store?

BIG is very realiable ive ordered lots of stuff from them

try to take measurements for your APC NS by using this method:

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=30&Itemid=41

keep in mind your pair has prob stretched out

then compare it to this size chart

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=45&category_id=&manufacturer_id=9&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

my pbj xx005 stretched a bit but not as much as I thought plus with the low waist I only sized down once, if you were sizing up because of previous threads talking about the pbj xx005 sizing via japan through the seller coldrice those models were one wash, the ones at big are STF

keep that in mind

BIG is very realiable ive ordered lots of stuff from them

try to take measurements for your APC NS by using this method:

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=30&Itemid=41

keep in mind your pair has prob stretched out

then compare it to this size chart

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=45&category_id=&manufacturer_id=9&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

my pbj xx005 stretched a bit but not as much as I thought plus with the low waist I only sized down once, if you were sizing up because of previous threads talking about the pbj xx005 sizing via japan through the seller coldrice those models were one wash, the ones at big are STF

keep that in mind

Thank you!

I have a 31 waist. I wear a 31 in dress pants. 31 in Energie Morris straights, 32 in Tsubi DD's. What size APC new standard should I get? I like my jeans tight, but I sized up for the tsubi's because they are TIGGGGHHHT.

music_coffee_jeans: whats your question exactly?

I just got a new pair of Samurai's for christmas? I want to get a new pair of shoes, but really would this even be worth it considering the indigo will probably just rub off on them? Maybe a darker pair of shoes, i dunno!

Something in black perhaps? The indigo from the samurai's is barely noticable on black or brown leather.

Im gonna get a new pair of jeans with my christmas money and wanted to get a pair of sugarcanes. There a pair of nudies I saw that were pretty nice too and a little cheaper. What pair would you guys get. Im leaning towards the sugarcanes but I want to see some other opinions.

Maybe I have reading/searching problems or something, 'cause I'm trying to find the answer to a simple question-- if I'm a w30 in SSDS, what am in Samurai S5000VX?

Edit: It seems that the answer is very simple: 30w in Samurai as well?

If your waist is measured 30 then get a 30. Smaurai is shrink to fit and sized up to shrink down to label size when soaked.

Whats a good sneaker to wear with tapered denim? I usually wear my fake asics from Iran as they make your feet look small which I like, the last thing I want is the similar look people get with say a pair of chucks as they make your feet look very long.

Any suggestions? perhaps this pair of MHI slips I was eyeing?

http://www.cmonwealth.com/item.php?id=302

ok, so lets say i buy a pair of 34 x 34 evisu jeans.

but im usually a 34 x 32, is it safe to alter the length 2 inches smaller at my local dry cleaners ?

should i wait for them to restock a 34 x 32 (dunno if thats even ever gonna happen again) or should i buy it and alter the length ? will there be a difference??

what do u guys recommend ?

thanks in advance.

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic