SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

My job (Starbucks) requires I wear khaki-colored or black pants. "Jeans" are not allowed, though their criteria for what constitutes jeans seems shaky at best. I'm told that as long as the pants I wear don't have riveted pockets in front, they'll likely pass. I am looking for a trouser-cut, selvage pair of pants in either black or khaki. I've been looking at some pants by Left Field and Naked and Famous, but does anyone have any other ideas? I'd like to spend less than $200, as they may become coffee-stained fairly quickly. The cheaper the better, actually.

My job (Starbucks) requires I wear khaki-colored or black pants. "Jeans" are not allowed, though their criteria for what constitutes jeans seems shaky at best. I'm told that as long as the pants I wear don't have riveted pockets in front, they'll likely pass. I am looking for a trouser-cut, selvage pair of pants in either black or khaki. I've been looking at some pants by Left Field and Naked and Famous, but does anyone have any other ideas? I'd like to spend less than $200, as they may become coffee-stained fairly quickly. The cheaper the better, actually.

Don't N&F Selvedge khaki Chinos have riveted pockets in the front?

How much should I size down (if any) for N&F Weirdguy Selvedge? My waist for levis is 30 which is still a little loose and my calves are about the width of a pair of Jack Purcells. Anyone have an idea as to what size I should get?

Edited by alzex

Ok, since I discovered that the N&F my aunt ordered is way too big on me, I'm gonna send em back.

So, any suggestions for my first pair of nice denim? Preferably <$200 Right now I'm trying to decide between N&F Nudies or APC kinda leaning more towards APC

My measurements are

waist@midhip: 30

thigh:~9.75

knee:7

Any ideas for a fit that would be nice on me? Thanks

bought a mfsc denim cpo off the market and the guy I bought it off (kryptix) clearly has some odor issues.

love the shirt, in great condition, but in the pit areas has a HORRENDOUS...like absolute foul smell of body odor

I don't want to wash the shirt as it is fairly new...will the freezer method work?

will a soak remove the stench, and how long would I have to soak...any soap or detergent to use? help me cause I would love to wear this shirt...but the pits of the shirt are almost death.

please.wash.it.

bought a mfsc denim cpo off the market and the guy I bought it off (kryptix) clearly has some odor issues. love the shirt, in great condition, but in the pit areas has a HORRENDOUS...like absolute foul smell of body odor I don't want to wash the shirt as it is fairly new...will the freezer method work? will a soak remove the stench, and how long would I have to soak...any soap or detergent to use? help me cause I would love to wear this shirt...but the pits of the shirt are almost death.

HI all. I need some help in sizing a pair of Roys & or KUDU Aldens.

My measurements are;

My foot measures on a tape while standing slightly under or just on 10 1/2 "

Insoles measure; 10 7/8 & another 10 5/8

Jcrew RW- 8.5

Nike air max running-9.5

PF flyers- 9.5

Any help would be great appreciated. Thanks to all who reply.

Edited by Ignotus1

How does one go about cleaning the N&F wool jeans? It's 50/50 cotton/wool blend, so technically it can't be washed... ever.

What do the washing instructions say? I have some cotton/wool blend pants that can be washed without any issues. The alternative is to just dry clean. Some may permit a cold wash only and no ironing. Again, just refer to the washing instructions.

alright

been lurking the shoes that look better with age forum for a while and really really dig the shoes being posted.Having said that I would like to get a piece of this shoe action, but don't necessarily now what to start with. Like what is a good shoe to start with, are aldens a good choice, or what else is there out there. Also not looking for a super heavy shoe either.

Anybody have some advice?

thanks

HELP

Sat in gum about 2 months ago. Right in the BHole zone. RJB 103BSP. Put in freezer and picked off as much as I could. Still thereis some there and just by sitting action its kind of set in. Turning black. Any wash tipz?

Edit: http://www.ehow.com/how_5063201_gum-out-jeans.html <-- sounds BRUTAL

Edited by DonGately

HELP

Sat in gum about 2 months ago. Right in the BHole zone. RJB 103BSP. Put in freezer and picked off as much as I could. Still thereis some there and just by sitting action its kind of set in. Turning black. Any wash tipz?

Edit: http://www.ehow.com/how_5063201_gum-out-jeans.html <-- sounds BRUTAL

Here's something I did on a old pair of jeans I had

I grabbed some ice and started rubbing against the gum and then grabbed a razor and started scratching away. Not to hard though enough tostart getting the gum off.

I don't know if this is for you though

Hope it helps

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic