SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

Style? Cut? Price range? I mean, you'll get a thousand different answers to that question that'll leave you even more wondering...

I would advise either LVC 505 or Lee Z, both raw. Why? Excellent quality, modern fit/cut yet vintage spirit, affordable, raw state but no sizing fuzz, excellent fading//distressing, reasonable pricing.

$300 max, but that's pushing it

I'm a pretty slim guy, so a slim straight style would probably work best

I was looking into Pure Blue Japan XX-005...

$300 max, but that's pushing it

I'm a pretty slim guy, so a slim straight style would probably work best

I was looking into Pure Blue Japan XX-005...

Both 505 and Z are pretty slim/straight. I'm not a big fan of Japanese jeans, but the PB's seem pretty much the same style/cut.

Yes, they are absolutely gorgeous jeans that'll last you a long time. They are my personal favourites, and I'm not even a big fan of slim cuts normally :P

Hello everyone,

I just got a pair of pure blue japan xx-005s one wash , awesome denim.

I would like to know if it is true that the fact that it has been washed once means that the denim won't fade at all/or like a regular raw denim ?

Hello everyone,

I just got a pair of pure blue japan xx-005s one wash , awesome denim.

I would like to know if it is true that the fact that it has been washed once means that the denim won't fade at all/or like a regular raw denim ?

I think the fading will still come in fine. It seems like everybody here soaks their jeans before wearing them anyway right? I think one wash just gets rid of any inconspicuous sizing problems you might encounter.

I think the fading will still come in fine. It seems like everybody here soaks their jeans before wearing them anyway right? I think one wash just gets rid of any inconspicuous sizing problems you might encounter.

Should be the case, but not always, some are actually chemically treated to not fade...

Ordered off of these guys the day before, http://www.rakuten.co.jp/jeans-rock/ no response of having been shipped out or any reply to a question email.. Are the Japanese web shop's usually not ones to reply?
well japan just experienced a very large earthquake and tsunami so that might have something to do with it...

which brand and model of jeans should i buy if i want them to be roomier in the thigh area and tapered down from the knee (down to about a 7.5 - 7.75 leg opening)?

i have big thighs from playing sports so i could never wear slim jeans. Are sam 710's roomier on top and slimmer on bottom?

thanks all suggestions will be taken

I've only used SnoSeal. That's my vote. What about Obenaufs?

Question:

I want to get a pair of heavy ounce denim. 17, 19, 21oz. I've got large thighs though. Any brands/styles that have 13 + inch thighs? 34 waist.

I have a pair of Nudies Ave. Joe Dry Reds that have stretched to about a 12.7 inch thigh. Small space between thigh and jean, but mostly too snug in that top block.

Question:

I want to get a pair of heavy ounce denim. 17, 19, 21oz. I've got large thighs though. Any brands/styles that have 13 + inch thighs? 34 waist.

I have a pair of Nudies Ave. Joe Dry Reds that have stretched to about a 12.7 inch thigh. Small space between thigh and jean, but mostly too snug in that top block.

Samurai S510XX. It comes in 19oz and 21oz.

This, the 510 have a really nice cut, plenty of room but not too 'clown pant' looking. The 21 oz denim is amazing. I am a recent convert and I am loving it.

Sly edit: Cone denim is still my favorite though.

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic