SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

haha! ok how hard is it to adjust a rise of a jean, i really like my denime but they are on the market as i can't deal with high rise, so basicly would a taloir be able to fix this and how much is it gonna set me back?

That guy on the Imperial thread basically took his jeans apart and remade them. Basically making a whole new pair of jeans without all the cutting. It's the only way to change the rise (because you have to change the back rise as well, which means you'll have to undo the crotch bartack, cut, position, refold, rebartack, take the back pockets off and reposition, etc etc etc). Meaning, you'll need a tailor with 'Ande Whall' level skilz and mucho dinero. Even if you could find someone to do it, it's going to be about 20 hours work which would cost about the price of a new pair. I'm with ranorat, anything more than a hem, might be too difficult.

I just purchased the PBJ xx-007 from BiG. I'm a true waist size of 31. The legs and crotch fit well after the hotsoak, but there is considerable room in the waist with stretching, even though I wear a belt. Should I have sized down 1? I like a slim fit but nothing too tight, and especially I need to have enough room for the balls.

I wear size 31 in Fullcount 1108 and size 30 in Samurai 710 (though I wish I bought 31 for a less tight fit).

probably the sexih07. it's a little wider at the knee and thinner at the thigh (according to two different measurement systems.. big vs. sesf).

link to the sexih07

edit: have a question of my own. this is more of a supermarket question i suppose, but i didn't really see anywhere on there for small questions. this might be a dumb question, but do people sell t-shirts? i have a bunch that i'd like to try and sell (trying to clean out my drawers and closet for some new school clothes :D), but i don't know if that would be better suited on ebay, or maybe the local goodwill. just looking for some advice i guess.

I want a pair of Iron Hearts and like the fit of my 0500 so was just looking for something by Iron Heart in a similar cut. But im also open to other options just have always wanted a pair of Iron Hearts.

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic