SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

Is there a thread about these yet? I've yet to see anything about them on here through Searches. I'm extremely curious to see if anybody has any pictures of the fitment of them. I'm guessing it'd probably be best to size down two. Probably going to bite the bullet and order in a couple weeks but I'd like some info before ordering.

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?itemdescription=true&itemCount=60&startValue=1&selectedProductColor=&sortby=&id=16918229&parentid=M_APP_JEANS&sortProperties=+subCategoryPosition,product.displayName&navCount=123&navAction=poppushpush&color=&pushId=M_APP_JEANS&popId=MENS_APPAREL&prepushId=

suggestions for a pair of denim that is a similar cut to apc nc but with a larger thigh opening and tapered lower half? heading to jap end of the year, so anything is viable...

bump

^s710 sounds like what you're looking for. But if you;re going to Japan get something less known I'd say...

already got a pair

Is there a thread about these yet? I've yet to see anything about them on here through Searches. I'm extremely curious to see if anybody has any pictures of the fitment of them. I'm guessing it'd probably be best to size down two. Probably going to bite the bullet and order in a couple weeks but I'd like some info before ordering.

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?itemdescription=true&itemCount=60&startValue=1&selectedProductColor=&sortby=&id=16918229&parentid=M_APP_JEANS&sortProperties=+subCategoryPosition,product.displayName&navCount=123&navAction=poppushpush&color=&pushId=M_APP_JEANS&popId=MENS_APPAREL&prepushId=

Yeah, I'd like to know more about these as well. My friends are either trying to get into raw denim but don't want to commit to spending a lot, or just want to get a pair of denim that's nicer than what they already have (predistressed etc). I would recommend the Uniqlo S-000 but they're sold out in the US.

While on the topic of Uniqlo...

I'm currently wearing S-002 sz 31 selvedge, but I gained some weight so I'm looking for a sz 32. However, checking www.uniqlo.co.uk they don't seem to sell S-002 selvedge anymore, or at least they don't describe them as such. They do however have "Japan Denim Jeans" and "Japanese Selvedge Denim Regular Jeans". Anyone know if these have the S-002 fit? Thanks guys!

non denim related...

forgot the correct programming / typing order for a link / signature...

I´m sure it´s just a " or a // or some typo - but i can´t figure it out..

It start´s like this - right

[url="http:/www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=172399

i'm guessing they ship to the states? you know of any guides for ordering through them? I can't get google to translate.

from the 'OVERSEAS MAIL ORDER' link on the top left of their home page...

We can ship to virtually any address

in the world.

Please use this.

At first, write your country and full name, please.

And then, we'll send the email which wrote the condition of an overseas mail order.

[email protected]

iirc, the guy who will answer is named mario, and he understands english well enough. i keep it simple, just in case. like, including a link to the item on their site i wish to purchase.

Seems pretty much perfect for summer! I wonder why they are not receiving much love... Love to see how these fade out!

Hm, are the hems small enough to stack?

1947 type II. I just got myself a pair.

- 12 oz. nice and breathable

- straight/slim

- hidden rivets

- non-slubby

They look good on almost any body type. Def. win.

I have a soon to be three pair rotation of practically untouched and still stiff denim hanging in my room considering I've been in my work uniform nonstop. Since rotating them a lot will yield very little wear, I'm trying to decide on a project pair I guess, any suggestions? I'm stuck between the Dry Bones sufu collab jeans and a pair of Flathead s5001s.

If I wear a 34w in s5000vx, is it safe to assume I should order a 34w in a Sugar Cane 1947? the next size up is a 36 and I'm pretty sure that'd be too big.

I can't comment on the samurai sizing, but the SC 47s are around tagged size (or just under) when fully shrunk, but stretch to about 2" above tagged size (ie. my tagged 31s now measure 33).

Basically the 47s are pretty forgiving if you downsize a bit, so I'd err on the side of too small than too big.

Im lookin to buy a new pair of dark blue denim for less than or around $100. Hows the quality of helmut lang jeans. I found a sale on Gilt for them and I've linked it below. Can anyone give me some suggestions please?

http://www.giltman.com/s/helmutwinter/product/18472952

Why not try this new brand?

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?itemdescription=true&itemCount=60&startValue=1&selectedProductColor=&sortby=&id=16918336&parentid=M_APP_JEANS&sortProperties=+subCategoryPosition,+product.marketingPriority,-product.startDate&navCount=15&navAction=poppushpush&color=&pushId=M_APP_JEANS&popId=MENS_APPAREL&prepushId=

Cheap and no obnoxous branding.

I'm having the hardest time finding a pair of the perfect fitting jeans. I want skinny jeans but not ultra skinny. Petit standards are too tapered, New standards are cut too full, new cure's are just all kinds of weird...so APC is out.

I want something with a 7 inch hem, and so far the only thing that seems it would fit are a pair of geller denim or KMW rockers, neither of which I can find. any suggestions? Oh and Uniqlo T-000s are good, but I have to size up one to have them fit really well and then the waist just gets too big plus I want something with better quality.

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic