SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

Here ya are:

IMG_2878.jpg

IMG_2877.jpg

Not the best pictures, but I hope they work. I can take more. The legs are very tight on me but I think the biggest problem is that the fly and back (from the bottom of the crotch to the top of the belt loop) is too short. It leaves no room for the butt or junk.

Thanks for your help.

Jacob

PS, Is Rogue's Gallery in Portland doing alright? I stopped by a few weeks ago during store hours and they were closed. I left a mssg at corporate and no one ever called me back.

Those look like the 005 model, which is both tighter in the thigh as well as lower rise than the 003. Here are BIG's pre-wash measurements (on a size 34):

waist: 36.5

front rise: 10.75

back rise: 14.75

upper thigh: 13.25

waist: 36 (a bit smaller than 005's here, maybe shrinks less?)

front rise: 11.75

back rise: 16.5

thigh: 13.75

As for Rogues Gallery, I think they're doing fine. Their hours aren't that consistent, I think, because they're not very regimental in how the company is run; it's a pretty small staff. However, I was in there last week and bought a flannel shirt. Sorry to hear you missed them. Do you live in New England?

Nice. Thanks. They're 33" and the 1 wash model. I just compared mine to the measurements on their site and they match pretty close. Thank you for your help.

I went to college in Boston and spent a week in Cape Elizabeth after graduation with some buddies. Aside from the stomach virus I believe I caught at the Lobster Shack, it was a great trip.

The problem is I have no idea which cut of PBJs I bought. I can't find any identification on the jeans and the tags were removed in-store.

if you turn them inside out and look at the pocket that has writing printed on it, there should be a small numbered tag on that pocket.

mine says "8" and mine are the 008 model, my friend has the 005 model and his have a "5" tag, so check to see if you have that tag.

if you turn them inside out and look at the pocket that has writing printed on it, there should be a small numbered tag on that pocket.

mine says "8" and mine are the 008 model, my friend has the 005 model and his have a "5" tag, so check to see if you have that tag.

Thank you! I found the tag. They are indeed 005s.

Jacob

Excuse me if this has been asked/answered already...

But, I just picked up a pair of LVC 1947 501xx (selvedge). It's been raining here almost every day for 2 weeks straight. How will these be in the rain?

Yes, I know raw denim will have some bleeding. But, these were pre-owned and I believe soaked, but have no wear/fades. Will these be bleeding / rubbing off all over the place or what?

Thanks in advance.

I just wore out a pair of Nudies Even Stevens Organic Dry in a 27x34 and they were a little too tight throughout the leg for my liking.

I bought a pair of prewashed Uniqlo S-002 in a size 28 waist from Hong Kong, and the fit is perfect. A slim fit, yet not slim or too tapered. I was wondering if there was a pair of higher end denim that has a fit similar to the Uniqlo S-002.

I also have the measurements to a pair of size 28 Uniqlo S-002s.

- Waist: 28.5"

- Front Rise: 9.5"

- Back Rise: 12.5"

- Upper Thigh: 10.5"

- Inseam: 33.25"

- Knee: 8"

- Leg Opening: 7.5"

P.S.

Someone also told me they fit similar to the Nudies Straight Sven but I have no idea how accurate that information is.

Thanks in advance for the help.

-JDMFanatic

Hey so I'm heading to UC Davis next year for college, and from what I hear it's scorching hot up there. I hate wearing shorts and would like to wear jeans as much as possible. Does anyone have suggestions for a pair of lightweight denim? Do 10oz jeans even exist?

Hey so I'm heading to UC Davis next year for college, and from what I hear it's scorching hot up there. I hate wearing shorts and would like to wear jeans as much as possible. Does anyone have suggestions for a pair of lightweight denim? Do 10oz jeans even exist?
Engineered Garments makes some 8 oz. jeans. and yeah, Davis gets reallyyy hot during the summer, but it isnt as bad during the schoolyear.

hey i need some help deciding what size to get for Naked & Famous Weird Guy in indigo. my true waist is in between a 31 and a 32. they are vanity sized so i know to go down 2 sizes but do i then go down another one from there to account for stretching?

i guess i am just saying should i get a size 29 or a 30? because i am probably closer to a 32 true waist. i wear a 32 in levi's if that helps too

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic