SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

Supreme denim was worn for about a year before washing, they shrunk when washing but i want to know if they are done or if its possible to keep going because i like this pair they fit good just a little short.

DSC01573.jpg

DSC01575.jpg

that was the supreme denim

apcs they are about 8 months old mabey average about 3 months of total everyday wear

this summer in the east coast has been to hot fuck with jeans so i just started them back up this week. i like faded jeans that are soft

sufus are gonna hate this but my favorite jeans are old school abercrombie 14 oz jeans straight leg, or jcrew seasonals. they just have really nice cuts and quality.

i want these to look faded and light, but more faded and light then the suprems have came out.

DSC01576.jpg

DSC01577.jpg

any feedback is appreciated

just got some dior grey distressed jeans. they fell really light. whats the weight on the them?

also whats the weight of the raw 21cm diors?

so im still learning about diors so please hang in there

they should sit lower than the waist.

so based on what i have read, if im a true 30 waist i should get s 28 since they run 2 sizes big, but that would make them sit on my waist so would i want a 29 so that they will sit more on the hip, or should a 28 stretch enough to sit low enough?

i feel like a noob...

just got some dior grey distressed jeans. they fell really light. whats the weight on the them?

also whats the weight of the raw 21cm diors?

so im still learning about diors so please hang in there

they should sit lower than the waist.

so based on what i have read, if im a true 30 waist i should get s 28 since they run 2 sizes big, but that would make them sit on my waist so would i want a 29 so that they will sit more on the hip, or should a 28 stretch enough to sit low enough?

i feel like a noob...

i don't know about the grey denim, but i believe the standard "brut" denim clocks in at around 12 oz. it's nothing special. and i have a question which isn't really denim-related! i'm trying to break the sneaker habit, and want some nice, subtle leather shoes or boots to wear with jeans. what's the word on NDC's quality -- worth it? a lot of them are on sale at zappos right now. i'm looking to invest in high quality materials, not just a brand name, so i wasn't sure if that's why they're priced where they're at.

well i dont cuff them, i just flip like a 1/8 on an inch up always and it just stays like that.

Do you know the meaning of cuffing?

Does anyone have any experience of getting the waist of their jeans altered, e.g when they've lost weight? Is it easy to get done, and was it obvious or not?

Cheers, and apologies for reposting :)

I've heard of it being done occasionally. It's a bit difficult and can alter the fit dramatically. From what I've heard, the whole seat stitching on the rear is undone, and some of the denim is cut off. Then it's sewn back together. A good tailor (although it'll be hard to find one that will alter the waist) will minimize being able to tell it was altered, but you can tell if you look at it closely (things might not line up perfectly).

Looking to get a pair of slim fitting gray jeans that are under $100. Any recommendation? I've seen people with some gray levis 511's I think, but I can never find them anywhere. I know the 511's are around $40, but I don't mind spending more for a better quality of denim.

I want to order a pair of PBJ XX-005 denim. I'm in the states. Is Blue in Green my best option for places to buy it from? Also i'd have them chainstitched the inseam to 34.

Blue in Green is the only place you can buy those from in the US.. and they'll chainstitch it for you at any length..

I am in search of a pair of denim that fits like the KMW 1950 (Indigo). I wear a size 33 but can't seem to find them anywhere. Now, I've opted to find a pair that fits similarly like them.

They taper slightly starting from the knee down and are the best fit I've ever experienced from a pair of denim.

Tagged Size 33

Waist 33

Rise 11

Thigh 12

Knee 9.5

Leg Opening 9

What other jeans fit like this?

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic