Superfuture Party and Meeting - Worldwide Attendence Required

kiya

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

arghghhh I want to go so badly!!! it's a shame that my SF trip was in august and not december-jan, like last year. i, like keri, will be there in spirit. oh and self edge should set up a little confessional booth with a camera and do live streaming.

sigh... so far away... does southwest fly into SF?

Southwest flies both into OAK (oakland) AND SJC (San Jose)

:)

aaawwwwww man, its cost well over a grand to get to San Francisco from here. Shhhesh Its on my places to visit too. 20% at this stage, would love to though.

aaawwwwww man, its cost well over a grand to get to San Francisco from here. Shhhesh Its on my places to visit too. 20% at this stage, would love to though.

trust me, it'll be worth it.

what can i do to sweeten the deal?

am i the only one who could foresee this being really awkward and kind of strange? we are no better than trekkies, except probably not morbidly obese and better dressed. however if someone can offer me a pair of spock ears i may have to reconsider.

am i the only one who could foresee this being really awkward and kind of strange? we are no better than trekkies, except probably not morbidly obese and better dressed. however if someone can offer me a pair of spock ears i may have to reconsider.

cosigned.

besides, this'll be a total sausage party.

Im a minor and i plan to be consuming mass amounts of booze.

I doubt there is going to be problem...just dont become a problem after you get housed.

Im with digi on the awkward thing. Ive met a number of supergays and most, if not all, were cool and friendly. It would only be awkward if someone wasnt acting like themselves.

I might stop by for a little while if I'm looking at colleges in San Fran at this time, which I probably won't, but whatever. I can't imagine I'd be interested in hanging around for too long, since much like Corbin Law said, most everyone here is at least three years older than I am.

It would only be awkward if someone wasnt acting like themselves.

I'm a complete dick, even more so than you might've figured out by now.