What is the longest you've gone without shopping

Black Bettie

my shopping consist of:

-checking ebay and sf market once in a while. i usually buy stuff online once every month.

-checking out a surplus store here. i go once a month. i buy something from there about avery two months.

-going to thrift stores on base. i do this once every three months. because its hard to catch the thrift stores when theyre open. ive only bought two things there.

i could count appearal purchases this year on two hands. considering that one of the hands has 10 fingers.

edit: and when i lived in the states, i only shopped when i went to seattle. mediocre suburban malls have absolutely nothing to offer.

Guest Berget__

The longest was of course when i was a kid and didn't buy shit for my self. But since I've become more interested I buy clothes pretty often. I havent shopped anything now for almost six weeks...its been hard. I plan on ending the drought by ordering some stuff from japan via 2000db :)

i could count apparel purchases this year on two hands. considering that one of the hands has 10 fingers

lmfao!

I never used to buy stuff for myself until about 4 years back, when I decided to make an image for myself. i think i destroyed the drought when i bought my first blazer.

if im not at ala moana mall or the general vicinity, i look at supermarket every time; usually don't snag much though. i'm into stuff from h&m or uniqlo or japan fits in general so I either hound eBay or more recently, rakuten and 2000db.