AA Wholesale

chim

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys, i've been getting a ton of PMs asking me if items that aren't on the wholesale catalog are available. The answer is no they are not. What's available is whats listed on the wholesale catalog. If you find a color that isn't on the catalog on an item that IS on the catalog, then chances are i can still get that for you.

Also, please pay attention to the minimum orders!

SuperChim ordering service is now updated with one special distinction:

Those of you in California get a free upgrade to overnighted goods. No joke. Make an order monday morning, get it on your doorstep by tuesday. This is because of your proximity to the distribution center and the fact that I fill out orders fairly quickly.

Also, Im working on an updated pricelist that reflects some of the newer items that have been added to the store.

Rest assured that I exist *solely* to serve superfuture, and I don't offer my services to other boards.

C

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys, I'm having some troubles with AA and it turns out that all orders march 7th and onward have not been shipped yet. I'm in NYC right now so my responses to PMs have been a little slower, but the gist of it is that I should have this all sorted out within 1 day.

If you paypaled me on march 7th and onward, please contact me to let me know if you want a refund (totally doable) or if you'd like to wait it out. I'll offer you some kind of incentive/cut after I figure all of this out.

Thanks a bunch

Hey guys, I just got back from NYC and am dealing with the problem as viscious as I can now. Apparently, some guy let slip that I was giving you fellas a wholesale discount, and they put my whole account under review. If you would all do me a favor (so that I can continue serving SF), if anybody has ordered from me and gets a call from AA, just tell them you were referred to me by a friend.

I'm pretty ticked about this, because it affects other aspects of my business as well, and I am also ticked because I have outstanding orders from some of you guys that should have already been on your doorstep.

I predict that we will sort through this within 2 days MAX, but of course if anybody requires a refund at any time I am fully willing to give you one.

Once again, if you've bought from me before and get a phone call from AA, tell them you were REFERRED BY A FRIEND.

Thanks SF, we'll be back soon.

I should know whats up by tomorrow for sure. Those who have pending orders with me I'll let you know exactly when I can get up and running again. I'm hoping it'll be sorted out tomorrow and we'll be back and running next week. I once again would like to apologize to those who have an existing order with me, and if any of you would like a full refund that is completely fine.

Alright, I'm back and in action. Those of you who placed orders will definitely have your items fairly soon.

There might be some changes to the system, including the fact that I will probably have to have AA ship it to me and then I'll redistribute the goods. This will likely involve a 10 dollar increase in shipping across the board. Im trying to work it out with them so that we can continue the super fast shipping service that you all currently enjoy, so stick with me and I'll update you as soon as I get more news.

SUMMARY: Back in action, might have increased shipping prices + slower turn around time, I'm working on it to make it as easy and cheap as possible.

Thank you so much for your support SF!

I have been doing select international orders on a case by case basis. It usually has to be a fairly sizeable order for it to really make sense, as the shipping and effort isn't worth it otherwise. Please contact me via PMs to work it out. I'll use a cheaper form of shipping from EMS if you request it, but it is at your own discretion of anything messes up with the shipping. Remember that non EMS shipments have NO tracking #, and you're on canada posts' mercy.

Same thing happened to mayonaise on styleforum. They put a hold on his account because of it. Hopefully everything will be cool with you. I'm definitely gonna order some stuff once my girlfriend figures out what she wants. Hopefully you'll still be in business by then.