AA Wholesale

chim

orders placed for everybody that has paid, everything is up to date and everything has shipped. If you have any inquiries, please PM me.

Also, for all of you international guys sitting at the edge of your seat, I will most likely open up international ordering for the period of Dec. 15th - January 10th. I will have all the time in the world then to make sure everybodys orders gets out to them intact and on time. I have not yet devised the price for worldwide shipping, but it should be fair.

Thanks and Gig'em

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys, please post when you receive your order so that we have a frame of reference!

Also, the Chim International shipping will go live within the next 2 days. I'm going to figure out what shipping to use (most likely EMS or some variation) so that the goods get to you ASAP. There will most likely be a flat fee involved for all INTL orders, but it should be well worth it to know that I will get your goods to you ASAP!

• 2 weeks later...

Everything has shipped! Nothing is queued or backordered, so feel free to send me some more orders.

International orders : I just did one finally and EMS cost around 50 bucks. Insanity.

Im doing INTL orders on a per person basis, but usually unless you want to pony up the extra cash (anywhere from 20-50 for EMS) I would be hesitant to do them because nothing else is as safe/fast.

Hi, they usually ship UPS but for some reason I'm not pulling up a tracking # for you. I'm going to call them first thing in the mornign to see what's up with your order and where its at. If it's not on the way (or on your doorstep within the next two days) I'm going to refund you your shipping. I apologize completely for not catching this earlier.

Hi, they usually ship UPS but for some reason I'm not pulling up a tracking # for you. I'm going to call them first thing in the mornign to see what's up with your order and where its at. If it's not on the way (or on your doorstep within the next two days) I'm going to refund you your shipping. I apologize completely for not catching this earlier.

i really appreciate that. im not stressin at all... my roommate just caught the little 'we missed you' card from the postman and i was wondering what it could be. thanks for doing that for me though.

Just wondering, do you have to have a special wholesale account to do orders like this, or can you just do it with the regular one? I have a wholesale account, but for some reason or another I was under the impression that you couldn't sell the stuff for cheaper(maybe they don't know lol) but I just figured they would catch on after drop shipping to a bunch of different addresses. Im not trying to take your buisness or anything, just curious....

-Chad

Everything has shipped! Nothing is queued or backordered, so feel free to send me some more orders.

International orders : I just did one finally and EMS cost around 50 bucks. Insanity.

Im doing INTL orders on a per person basis, but usually unless you want to pony up the extra cash (anywhere from 20-50 for EMS) I would be hesitant to do them because nothing else is as safe/fast.

couldn't you do global priority instead of EMS for canada? i really want to order but EMS is way too expensive.

willy p, i tracked it and it is arriving monday! How about that? =P

hahaha, well i just talked to my mom and they got to her house on friday. i thought i changed the addy on my paypal, but it must have chosen the wrong one. my mom said 'did you order a bunch of shirts?!' hahaha. sorry for the confusion and thanks for following up.

A+ SERVICE!!

hahaha, well i just talked to my mom and they got to her house on friday. i thought i changed the addy on my paypal, but it must have chosen the wrong one. my mom said 'did you order a bunch of shirts?!' hahaha. sorry for the confusion and thanks for following up.

A+ SERVICE!!

glad to see it all worked out, sorry for the confusion!