White hi-top leather sneakers only!

VDSUPREME

any thoughts on these damn things?

6e16_1.JPG

6efe_1.JPG

6e8a_1.JPG

my thoughts are that since these are not white, that they do not belong in this thread. not to mention that a metallic footwear thread exists.

i wouldnt care about looking like a gay spaceman. i would wear those. but please relocate to the metallic shuz thread after you tell me who makes those.

thanks.

alessandro dell'acqua

edit: one on sale on ebay if youre interested

http://cgi.ebay.com/Alessandro-DellAcqua-Lanvin-Silver-sz-9-Skytop-Crazy_W0QQitemZ190181480042QQihZ009QQcategoryZ63850QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

yeah they were authentic, just not cheap. Korea is a shithole for shopping, I think they wanted 450,000W for the patents and it's not like I was gonna flip em here for $550. Most of those places don't sell their decent shoes for lower than 400,000W so there's no deals to be had.

man...add another 100,000 W. u can buy a pair of Dior wax in 2006...

haha i remembered when i was there thou..

but ya....Korea is really shit place for shopping imported brand or any luxury shit...

oh noes...neg rep!!!! PLEASE DONT!!!

as far as aesthetics go, theres not too many all white sneakers that can outbest the design (IMO) of rollings......oversaturated or not

your argument still sucks

what? did you just win a pair on ebay or somthing?

they are nice sneakers, but there are many more that are way more orignal.

i've own(ed) every one of these and while i like them, i get mad vans sk8 hi comments, not to mention that many an asshole (i.e. Zubin) are mad dickriding them.

you can't fuck with me. i win and YOU still suck.

What did you win exactly? an internet battle? you think you've mastered the internet cuz you have 7k posts?

you still arent shit

not even a battle, cause you really didn't have anything significant to say. more like stepping on a cockroach. go back to you're fuckin banana boat.