White hi-top leather sneakers only!

VDSUPREME

cool, I dont think they make a 12.5, but if they do that would be perfect, otherwise 12 or 13. Prefer these to regular exofits, because the lower strap "shortens" the length of the shoe.

You know what these cost? Solebox have them for like 140 euro, but i'm hoping to get them for under 200AUD

cool, I dont think they make a 12.5, but if they do that would be perfect, otherwise 12 or 13. Prefer these to regular exofits, because the lower strap "shortens" the length of the shoe.

You know what these cost? Solebox have them for like 140 euro, but i'm hoping to get them for under 200AUD

they were under $100 usd retail, i think $80ish

so even w/ tax+shipping it should still be way under 140 euro which is ridiculous

Guest jmatsu
yeah cool, that's what I thought. send me a Pm if your local footlocker has them

tyro,

ill sell u a pair of new w/ box nike af1 white/white midtops for 50 shipped!!

Guest jmatsu
do you know price on these? highs in particular, i love white patent, and maybe an overhead view?

they''ll most likely hit the 5-6 hundred dollar range depending on the yen rate.

Guest jmatsu
i dont know if i like the lows or highs better. both are pretty.

looks like a basic matte white base with the patent jacket around the laces and back. i think its a good combo. dont really like white patent either

here's the thing though-

those aren't highs. they b mids. virtually impossible to tuck (just like past seasons). they look pretty and all, but u got no tuck option.

i'm going with the lows this time.

anyone have pics of really worn in white patent leather sneakers? Wondering if the wear eventually on my ysl rollings will look good, i kinda want to move these but am sorta lazy and dont think i can get much with them with the wear already put into them

Does anyone have a pair of those high top Givenchy sneakers that came out last year?

Ordered a pair on impulse, hoping they'll fit okay and the quality is on par with the pricing. Found them on sale, couldn't resist.

My friend has them, quality is eh (you can see some of the glue for example) but not terrible.

Guest jmatsu
Does anyone have a pair of those high top Givenchy sneakers that came out last year?

Ordered a pair on impulse, hoping they'll fit okay and the quality is on par with the pricing. Found them on sale, couldn't resist.

i have them. i think that they are okay for the pricing you probably picked them up for. i just prefer other soles to that of their vulcanized one. how mush did u pay for them on sale. i got them at a shitty price. 5 bills. if you paid 3 i am happy for u.

did u get black or white. i got black. it's the sole and the suede at the toe that i don't like the most. anyway overall it's decent and usually breaks necks.

I got the white pair for $235, free return shipping too ... figured why not, if I don't end up digging 'em or don't like how they fit it won't hurt my wallet.

Didn't go with the black because I have CP patents already. At the moment, I'm only looking for matte black high tops. But it seems to be patent highs everywhere I turn.