White hi-top leather sneakers only!

VDSUPREME

Guest jmatsu
have you ever seen the quality of the full grain of the gravis shoes.. It's called "corrected leather" looks and feels like plastic.. maybe that is what yer into, but I think væl is aiming for more of a aniline feel. Plus the lasts are very different, and the soles are made by vibram. so, it's apples and oranges..

C/

both of them suck anyway.

Guest jmatsu
MATSU

who makes canvas chuck clones that are comfy

pledge?

yeah they do or did...they werent especially comfy. felt exactly like chucks. every chucks jap clones have always felt the same as regular chucks. the keds title bout actually felt alittle more comfortable if i remember correctly, but the closest they came was "off white."

have you ever seen the quality of the full grain of the gravis shoes.. It's called "corrected leather" looks and feels like plastic.. maybe that is what yer into, but I think væl is aiming for more of a aniline feel. Plus the lasts are very different, and the soles are made by vibram. so, it's apples and oranges..

C/

yeah i'm into gravis. stfu and take your garbageass brand to hypebeast.

Guest jmatsu
those W&H sneakers are really sleek, but the "plimsoll" toe is kind of anoying to me.

raf's looks shit. I'm a Raf fan, but those are ugly, almost like the hare ones.

I got these at the moment, perfect IMO.

Dior%2Bhomme%2Baw0708%2Bwhite%2Bbee%2Bsneakers.jpg

why u b comparing raf to hare? dont see the resemblance at all. you talking crazy-talk.

those W&H sneakers are really sleek, but the "plimsoll" toe is kind of anoying to me.

raf's looks shit. I'm a Raf fan, but those are ugly, almost like the hare ones.

I got these at the moment, perfect IMO.

Dior%2Bhomme%2Baw0708%2Bwhite%2Bbee%2Bsneakers.jpg

i thought the same regarding the toe when i first saw them and for a while after but its increasingly less worrying to me now.

Guest jmatsu
picked these up at kenneth cole the other day on sale4cheap. rip-off but definitely a good deal at the price. i'm thinking about getting another pair to paint silver

SL370262.jpg

common projects soles??

SL370264.jpg

zehero,

just how cheap? get me a pair if they like 50bux.

Guest jmatsu
nahhh

100 dolares

powerviolence was like the first to get these. sux 4 him cause he probably bought shit at retail...LOL

how much was retail anyway? 150? i am happy there is no visible kenneth cole logo. would you get me one (0)??