VDSUPREME

White hi-top leather sneakers only!

wouldn't fork out 360 for those, but yeh they are ok..

why doesn't anyone have 46s readily available? big-footed fuckers have cash, too, but get no love.

why doesn't anyone have 46s readily available? big-footed fuckers have cash, too, but get no love.

you think thats bad. my feet equate to somewhere between a 47-48... i can't find ANY nice shoes a lot of the time.

you think thats bad. my feet equate tom somewhere between a 47-48... i can't find ANY nice shoes a lot of the time.

yeah, you're fucked. my aforementioned uncle wears white new balance or chucks everywhere-size 15.

yeah, you're fucked. my aforementioned uncle wears white new balance or chucks everywhere-size 15.

yeah. luckily my umbro by kim jones happened to be half size bigger than tagged, but they are a bit snug for comfort.

chucks are destroying my feet.

yeah. luckily my umbro by kim jones happened to be half size bigger than tagged, but they are a bit snug for comfort.

chucks are destroying my feet.

least you can grab mad deals if the shoes were available in the first place as no one buys your size.. looking for jap shoes in that size must be difficult though, would have to be a japanese anomaly to have same feet size as you..

least you can grab mad deals if the shoes were available in the first place as no one buys your size.. looking for jap shoes in that size must be difficult though, would have to be a japanese anomaly to have same feet size as you..

i guess. i've never really looked and if i did, i'd be on some yao-ming steez...

you think thats bad. my feet equate to somewhere between a 47-48... i can't find ANY nice shoes a lot of the time.

One of the American Rags had a pair of Opening Ceremony's in a size 49. The black canvas lace up to be specific.

4pyyume.jpg

Has anyone found a way to get the white version of these?

kill diamonds and take his

One of the American Rags had a pair of Opening Ceremony's in a size 49. The black canvas lace up to be specific.

mid or low?

say mid.

kill diamonds and take his

arn't they black as well?

just picked up a pair of white leather monochrome high top chucks from zappos.com. much more comfortable than canvas ones.

vans prison issue hi

Guest jmatsu
i can slum it.

kunk,

might be difficult to track prison issue highs down...

jackphotography had some for sale a long time ago. That being said, they were about 3 sizes to small for you kunk.

Guest jmatsu

a.jpg

comes in many colorways. wanna kop this week!

there's a white prison issue hi vans available on ebay right now... the listing doesn't indicate that it's leather though... size 9