White hi-top leather sneakers only!

VDSUPREME

yeah only Y-3 sneakers i ever really like were the red honja hi's. even they were a little borderline.

I like the same model in green but I have hard time pulling off green shoes. Speaking of adidas I went to the newly reopen originals store in ny and I wouldn't wear any shoes they had there. What the fuck happened to them? Adidas used to be cool :(

has anyone bought a pair of those fake dbsk on ebay? whats your feedback?

dbsk is that korean boy band

i think you mean dbss

coppin fakes on ebay is like buying fake jordans at the flea market

sntc3849_vea_w0_00p.jpg

sntc3849_vea_w0_01.jpg

sntc3849_vea_w0_04.jpg

so yea, i can also get these in black, as for black the straps are patent leather, i personally bought 2 one in white and black.

diabro cost 705 w/o tax w/o shipping

i can proxy for 640 shipped in continental usa

really beautiful shoes but $600+ for white sneakers is just silly. can someone please attempt to rationalize that for me because i just dont get it and i havent heard one good reason for that kind of indulgence. same goes for lanvins.

hey cultpop, did you ever realize that you are on a fashion forum? any money we spend could be put to better use, but... who the fuck cares? THEY ARE DIOR !@!@!!@@!!@@!!

no i realize that its fashion but spending $300 on denim or $2000+ on a suit is not even approaching the madness of $600 sneakers imo.

really beautiful shoes but $600+ for white sneakers is just silly. can someone please attempt to rationalize that for me because i just dont get it and i havent heard one good reason for that kind of indulgence. same goes for lanvins.

didn't you say some shit like this b4?

take for example julian reds. i'm sure an individual in a lower income bracket would think that you're crazy for purshasing a pair of nikkisix are around 225bux. the same probably goes for you/others when trying to fathom the pricepoints on designer sneakers.

no i realize that its fashion but spending $300 on denim or $2000+ on a suit is not even approaching the madness of $600 sneakers imo.

You like the design, can afford it and understand that there isn't much value there but the alternatives don't float your boat? Pretty much as simple as that. There's also a bunch of members that used to be into dunk/are into dunks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...