White hi-top leather sneakers only!

VDSUPREME

^^

Those are nice. I wish I had seen them a week ago, I woulda got them. I ended up going with the vans sk8 hi's. the fit is for shit, they are soooo wiiiddee, they look ridiculous. Go with the tigers.

i grabbed the true white sk8 his as well for christmas except im not feeling the same thing as far as fit and look at all. if anything i think they look a little narrow and long which i like. in any case, for the price you really cant go wrong and dont feel bad when they start looking nice and ratty when you beat em up.

anyone have any experience/tips on cleaning all-white leather sneakers, and their waxed laces?

seems my white diors have become dirt magnets, and i want to preserve them for as long as possible...

i have found that standard spray-on sneaker cleaner is only good on the rubber parts, when it comes to these kind of shoes, but not good when it comes to the leather...

Guest jmatsu

to clean shoes in japan, i just go to various eateries or bars and use the oshibori when no one is looking. i usually just use wetwipes. i used oxy pads to clean soles before, worked out okay. on dress looking shoes i used my girl's makeup removal oil. cleansing oil...it works good.

comme-garcon-visvim-kiefer-2.jpg

i just bought these from a friend. not that great, but they were cheap and make hype/wealthbeasts faint with envy.