White hi-top leather sneakers only!

VDSUPREME

yeah, i agree. Somewhere a mix of jordan 1 to 8, my favorites. But they managed to add a bit of silver bit on it, which makes them flashy in a subtle way.

nah no jordan. Those things reek of Reebok Pumps but aren't as nice.

• 2 weeks later...
Been searching for an white leather hi-top sneaker, something along the line of the Dior luster/strip leather sneakers. Are there any similar model/style of sneakers out there? I seriously need afew pairs!

we have Supra NS Strapped in White and Indy...the indy has patent leather accents

common projects footwear arrive next week...we have grey midtops coming. and white lowtop.

check here:

www.facevalueshop.com

nylon/leather blazers:

29xug45.jpg

shoulda copped these instead of my perforated joints, oh well.

cre8tive recs, diccocos:

20aykiv.jpg

cre8tive recs, pontis:

2cr0xe0.jpg

blazers are kinda cool.

1st creative recreations are alright, but the labels sucks.

last pair is a total rip off of umbro by kim jones.

• 2 weeks later...

this may seem like a stupid question, but what material are these primarily made from? leatherzzz right?

6tw1nif.jpg

obviously, these are canvas..

6sq2jcn.jpg

just double checking, 'cause i can get the lace jerseys in my size relatively cheaply (last size available), but i'm more keen on a canvas shoe.

Umbro by KJ is always a good bet. They're super comfy too!

I have those ones and while being cheaper than a lot of the other stuff in this thread, the elastic makes them super easy to get on and off without loosening the entire length of the shoelaces! mine are blue as fuck from denim stains now though.

and more info on those white blazers! what kind of release were they? Ive never seen them...

ahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhaha

yes, its a japanese brand. Id suggest not using "jap", as some members here finds it offensive.

ahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhaha

Doz Dior shuz?

YEAH TRICK YEAH!!

img10594329114.jpeg

i love those. esp. with some slim leg the golden heel just sparkles from time to time.

the suede cap is pretty bad tho imho as for care.

by far some of the worst dh sneakers to ever come out.

yes, its a japanese brand. Id suggest not using "jap", as some members here finds it offensive.

no. jap japa japajapaer japper jap japper jap jappy

only if every black member stops saying nigga.

i love those. esp. with some slim leg the golden heel just sparkles from time to time.

the suede cap is pretty bad tho imho as for care.

minus the gold shit and theyd be nice

though i am liking these:

img55330177.jpg

theres also a version with a blue heel, i think

wondering if anyone has these and can comment on the sizing compared to chucks, air force ones or vans slip ons. also wondering if they are too chunky to wear with jeans with a hem about 19.5 over them since i don't plan to tuck the jeans in if i get these ankle hi ones (pics would be very appreciated).

86inned.jpg