White hi-top leather sneakers only!

VDSUPREME

^ cyber bully... i actually saved this off of another sf post, thought since the gold and silver hi's were shown, maybe id contribute. But youre right I should just keep my fucking mouth shut...

no, just try to stay on topic and don't post crap. if you say/do ridiculous things you're just going to look like an idiot.

you're so right, i feel like such a damned idiot right now...

anyways, since it's obvious that your opinionated self combs through sf, taking shots at someone who's just trying to provide more information REGARDLESS WHETHER YOUVE SEEN WHAT I HAVE TO SHOW OR DONT CARE FOR IT, i'm just going to give you the last word. I understand the thread is a white hi top sneaker post, but i didn't feel it was neccessary to start a new thread for one pic, while many of us were already talking about the shoe. So go ahead, type something in i really don't fucking care im done.

back to the thread... i had a pair of these back in the day and I'm not sure whether adidas produces them still or not, but real clean.

B000EPOGHY.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
bumping this thread. my white supergas are in 'dying' phase, plus winter is getting near and I need some leather sneakers as opposed to canvas. I want a nice pair of white hi-tops. I'm considering these pumas, thoughts?

6220-448606-d.jpg

i think those'd be nice without all the weird metallic colours. do they have any different versions or is that it?