White hi-top leather sneakers only!

VDSUPREME

they're not mine, i wish they were. the person who posted those said they retailed for 400$ more or less but knew places were selling them for up to 40% off.

there are actually new ones that resemble vans old school hi's, and swear-like heads. one in silver and one in white. very nice, but they retail for 390us dollars.

Thanks! Any nice white leather hi-top sneakers to get in Australia? In particular from Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane?

I'm sure there are some stores carrying some decent stuff but as of right now I couldn't really tell you which. I actually bought these in L.A. because the YSL store in Sydney is no more...

Not sure what's going on with mass' flash but whilst that is the nomade, you can't really see the sneaker (no malicious vitriol intended). So here's some better pics for you.

And I should correct myself, the model I have really doesn't have much leather but I still think it applies here.

Yves Saint Laurent_Nomade-01.jpg

Yves Saint Laurent_Nomade-02.jpg

And if any of you are curious, yes I take pics of all my sneakers and edit them in Photoshop because I am a sneakerhead. Proof: http://www.AstoriaVIII.com

i'm really, really averse to buying designer sneakers, unless it is something absofuckinglutely crazy like the bernard wilhelm ones from a few seasons ago.

especially when they're basically embellished copies of a much cheaper shoe.

i'm really, really averse to buying designer sneakers, unless it is something absofuckinglutely crazy like the bernard wilhelm ones from a few seasons ago.

i did feel the same way years ago. to me, the designer sneakers' materials are alot nicer and the ones that i've bought are more comfortable.

Usually I am the same way, but lately I have come to appreciate them a little more. I like the materials used and the simplistic style is very appealing to me. But then again, I don't own a pair of designer sneakers yet, I'm content with my converse. :D

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/attachment.php?attachmentid=665&d=1164255104

these dior boxing shoes are just awesome for some reason. the details are just too cool. i keep finding myself coming back to them. any idea where i could find them or something similar? ive already looked at a shitton of actual boxing shoes and nothing comes close.

hey cultpop there is a pair of New Balance basketball shoes that Im sure dior based those on.

the shoe is almost identical. the NBs are a bit bulkier but if you threw on a zip lacer they would be the same thing.. give or take a few hundred.

I cant remember the model number right now but Ill try to rember and if I could find a pair online Ill post a pic.

does anyone know where to get the "leather jacket" converse with zips/studs in white? i asked some lazy fucker in the waywt sect, but got no reply.

i've got the black, like the white better, and have never seen them in the converse account catalog or on their site.

thanks.

Hey. I've been on the exact same mission as you. Some of the Nike Premium Blazers are quite nice. I also found these Pumas which I think are quite nice. If someone finds these in a uk 9/10 that ships to england PLEASE tell me. P.S- Are those second pair you listed also dior?

PPS- Have you seen these Chad Muska model by Supra Footwear... they look real real nice but arent out for another 3-4 months i think... IMG_4907.jpg

Edit:-Forgot the link to Pumas...

http://www.freshsoles.com/shop.asp?ProductId=209&ImageSelected=0&CategoryId=15&BrandId=12&Size=0

awww you just went and hyped these. was hoping it would stay just a fuk thing for a while longer.

defended them against the beliefs of my non-internet peers, and im sorry if the word damnit hurt your feelings.

anyhow i know we're supposed to be on the subject of white shoes, but fuck it...

supra-purple-white.jpg

not only are we lucky enough to see these on the likes of hypebeast.com and the fuckin hundreds, but thanks to the kindness and generosity of brooklyn zoo

we get to see these monstrosities at sf in a white sneaker thread.

the color here is an eyesore.

not only are we lucky enough to see these on the likes of hypebeast.com and the fuckin hundreds, but thanks to the kindness and generosity of brooklyn zoo

we get to see these monstrosities at sf in a white sneaker thread.

the color here is an eyesore.

^ cyber bully... i actually saved this off of another sf post, thought since the gold and silver hi's were shown, maybe id contribute. But youre right I should just keep my fucking mouth shut...