White hi-top leather sneakers only!

VDSUPREME

Guest jmatsu
The beige suede ones just make me think of uggs. :(

other than maybe the color, i haven't he slightest clue as to why you'd compare these to uggs. anyway people always talking crazy on sufu...

Guest jmatsu
Yeah that and the material choice I think, but yeah, they look way better.

word.

i like the quilted soles. silhouette imo is way better as well.

i'll give u the benefit of the doubt and assume you're referring to the black colorway of the jasper's model.

(had to google the model name)

yeah, i am talking about the jaspers. they're the only strapped ones as far as i know.... the rest of the collection is just overpriced bland sneakers that look like Converse (not all-star) shoes with Louis Vuitton written on them.

those soles are whack as shit.

and mass, think i should keep my mmm hi or go for the all white velcro raf hi tops?

which mmm's? the bulky ones? i only like those in black and red anyway

and about the kva's, i think the soles are the best part about them. they'd be pretty boring otherwise.

time will prove they're ok. Slim bottom is always more wearable than a chunky bottom, especially these shoes, been wearing MMM BW shoes for quite awhile now and they become second skin. A lot of nerds latch onto Adidas Sambas for the same reason.

• 2 weeks later...

These Adidas are on sale now at the SLVR webstore, I picked up a pair since they're so cheap (66% off with shipping, $75 total). Wish the soles weren't black and I haven't seen them on an actual pair of feet with jeans but the price was too good to pass up. Thought I'd share.

adidas-slvr-103-sneaker-1.jpg