White hi-top leather sneakers only!

VDSUPREME

Guest jmatsu
I tried those and didn't find the quality very good for the price (i thought the same about nearly every raf sneakers I tried, but i never tried the previous season mainline's ones).

it's only like 2bills, what do you expect?

hum strange, i must have deleted my message by inadvertence.

well, they were 200€ and you can get better quality shoes for this price. but well, the quality/price ratio is better than the previous season raf by raf (the ones with the stripped tongue).

They're Gola. Vivid i think. I know gola has another midtop perforated model that kinda looks like creative recreation shoes. These are nicer.

rafsneakers-20080510-182542.jpg

Raf by Raf. These are really shit quality, I hated them as soon as I opened the box.

No way they can replace my ancient white hightops (on right foot below), so I'll keep searching.

rafdior-20080510-182725.jpg

It's been brought up before... I'm thinking of getting these, but the off-white suede parts of the shoe bother me. For $42 dollars I'm gonna take a chance.

6901445608paz6.jpg

Guest jmatsu
Just picked these up last weekend in Miami beach (the webster)... there s/s 08 I got em in all white though. the perf. leather looks sick but idk about them. they might end up in super market if anyones interested...

2j17o7s.jpg

you went and bought one of the crapiest colorways....

what size are those? I want them so bad in 43's! Sell em to me!

too late; they were 45s anyway; and I didnt even consider selling them on supermarket, out of respect; the quality is horrible, believe me...

Damn, yoox sample sale... if this was size 11 I would've copped.

30 bucks all white all leather adidas.

440778371a2ki8.jpg