White hi-top leather sneakers only!

VDSUPREME

Guest jmatsu
^^^

Believe it or not they are from the kenneth cole store

I never knew they made such legit shoes

but I saw em in da window and kop'd

ha...

if they were like 100bux max i'd buy them. do they have any visibles labelling on them?

reminds me of how guess made these mastermind look alike sneakers...

Guest jmatsu
i like the cupsole on the Kenneth Cole better than the Pierre Hardy though.

yeah it is shameless, but i ain't gonna front, i kinda dig it. if this goes on sale i would def buy it.

whshoes2722070qg2.jpg

Epic want.

Hey all, been on the look out for some ubkj mork hi's but it seems i am never going to find last seasons stock in my colour and my size, no matter how many stores i email. So im going to have to find an alternative. I am looking to spend about 200ish and would prefer leather and canvas, has to be pure white including the upper, mid and sole. I have of course looked at the latest ubkj but the gambas are just not it. I want a shoe that will wrap around my feet and up to my ankle similiar to last seasons YMC Foxing boot also similiar to what newaesthetic has posted..

can anyone suggest?

i.e. jmat, seemingly the most knowledgeable.

Hi. I've been gone for a while. I don't know whats cool anymore. I like these shoes u post but you don't write who they are by. So please tell me. I lol'd at the dirty ones. All my shoes end up looking like that.

Some guy spammed styleforum a month ago with a bunch of those kenneth cole sneaks in other designs too. I don't know if i'd like them as much in person, or the quality for $2hun but if they drop a hundred or something i'd consider a pair.

Guest jmatsu
they are like a cheep watered down version of the holy grail raf sneakers (but with laces D:)

rafsimonsB.jpg

rafshoe.gif

actually they didn't aspire this high. those shits look like they wanted to be reebok.

• 3 weeks later...