Sign in to follow this  
mike lowrey

signatures

apparently images are allowed in signature after the update, will this remain? (example: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=18393)

just curious because to me this is very annoying, I always hated boards where users had huge images in their signature..

nothing personal mate, we've just never used them here and now that it became possible I'm scared that threads will be filled with them at some point. your's alone obviously doesn't cause any harm.

Yeah, I hate those people.

They should die, after being dragged through a river a shit and vomit.

If it was just one loser doing that it wouldn't be so bad. Thing is, eventually every loser that thinks he has something profound to share will be doing the same thing. On the plus side, you wouldn't stick our so much, but it would slow my load times when I have to visit SF via satellite.

wow you're a niketalker now, good job.

can the people who're not here to discuss denim/clothes GET THE HELL OUT OF THE GOD DAMN FORUM? chat with your e-friends somewhere else.

Maybe not nixem, but have like a size limit, 60 x 240 pixels or somehting, like a small banner size.

apparently images are allowed in signature after the update, will this remain? (example: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=18393)

just curious because to me this is very annoying, I always hated boards where users had huge images in their signature..

totally agree with you, this is gonna get out of hand and get very very annoying