Studio D'Artisan 103's

mike lowrey

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lewis@noverre

SDA 103, in fact all the 100 series denim will shrink 5 cm leg and 3 cm in waist on a wash up to 40 degreed. They are sized an inch or so bigger than the advertised waist size to account for this. However the 103 does fit smaller than the others, partly due to it being the slim straight model.

SDA 103, in fact all the 100 series denim will shrink 5 cm leg and 3 cm in waist on a wash up to 40 degreed. They are sized an inch or so bigger than the advertised waist size to account for this. However the 103 does fit smaller than the others, partly due to it being the slim straight model.

Quick sizing question. My waist 2 inches below belly button is 32" which is where new jeans normally start on me before falling a little lower onto my hips which are 33".I also have a butt if that makes any difference. Which size should i go for in sd-103 ?

• 2 months later...

I have a pair of new size 31 SDA 103s with original arcs and tabs for sale. I would like to let them go for 275 shipped inside the states.

Considering they go for $260 shipped from BIG, then I don't think an extra $15 bucks is much to spend for the old arcs and tabs...

• 1 month later...

ok people. im bumping this because i have my mind set on th sda103 for my next pair. my question is...if i were to buy a pair of 103's from a proxy, would it still have the tab and original arc attached?

i know BIG sells without tab and new arc, wondering if its the same in japan.

old arcs and tabs are near impossible to find now. i was looking for them for a long time and all the proxys that i asked could only find the new arcs. sites will show pics of the old acrs but there is usually a note on the page that says that the arcs have changed. i ended up finding them from another sufu member.

hope the site above still has the old arcs

best of luck to you in your search

BIG is offering SD 103's with these arcs? This photo is from their site, but I thought they sold them with blank pockets. Please enlighten me. (Edit - adding the photo might help)

Also, these are the old arcs correct? These are the same as the ones in Lowrey's post that started this thread.

sd103_bk_web.jpg

BIG is offering SD 103's with these arcs? This photo is from their site, but I thought they sold them with blank pockets. Please enlighten me. (Edit - adding the photo might help)

Also, these are the old arcs correct? These are the same as the ones in Lowrey's post that started this thread.

Those are the new arcs, they are intact on the jeans sold by BiG.

These are the old ones:

SD103_NW_1.jpg

hmm...

☆ stitch back to the original pocket change, was abolished by the national flag of the tab.新旧モデルが混在しますので、旧モデルをご希望の方は前もってメールでお問い合わせ下さい]Since there is a mix of old and new models, a former model who requests please email us in advance.

looks like theyre selling the old arc/tab by request...def gonna look into this. GRACIAS +REPPED

more than the arc, i really like the white/blue tab on the old SDA's. thats wat im really looking for...looks like it wont be happening unless i find someone on sufu

FMBH: I had exactly the same issue as you...really wanted the OG shit. I tried to get old arcs & tab via proxy, but it ended up being too much of a pain in the ass. Wound up going with the new style from BiG, and to be honest I don't even think about it anymore. IMO, SDAs new arcs are the best of the post-levis batch...certainly closer to their original than, say, flathead or oni. Plus, Gordon is a real stand up guy, so it's always nice to give him the buisness.

I still have my pair of OG SDA's that are new, unsoaked, unworn. They are too small for me. They have the old arcs, old tab, and the old leather tag. They are a size 31. I am willing to get rid of them for the right price.

I wish I had a 32 or 33, I wouldn't be selling these.

I still have my pair of OG SDA's that are new, unsoaked, unworn. They are too small for me. They have the old arcs, old tab, and the old leather tag. They are a size 31. I am willing to get rid of them for the right price.

DAMN IT. I just received a day ago from BIG a pair in size 31 with the new tabs/arcs :(

Too late to return now, I've shrunken them down, otherwise I would have bought them off you...

Finally! Originally got these too small from a rakuten store and had to sell them. Vowed to never order again without trying on first, so I went to BIG to score these. Not slubby at all like my S0500's, and the denim is dark as night after two soaks - I think these were the darkest pair I saw in the whole store. Didn't think they'd stand up after a soak like the sammy's did, but I was wrong. Also, freshly Obenauf'd patch.:)

DSCN2473.jpg

DSCN2479.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
these things take FOREVER to fade

been wearing it for 4 months and its moving sooo slow

Damn right you are. Compared to my s0500, these are way harder to break in.

So what is the toughest jeans to break in??? Hmmmmm.... i wonder. SDAs should be right up there. Definately not for those who are impatient.