thelion1856

The ugliest Jeans in the world thread.

There's a dude I see in my office building every day who did exactly that (just taking scissors to all his jeans and cutting them off at above ankle height) and all I can think is "what will his mother say when she sees him ruining perfectly good jeans" :D

He doesn't even wear nice sneakers or socks. Washed out black socks and dirty Vans. Nothing you would like to show off really. 

Edited by Cucoo

17 minutes ago, Cucoo said:

He doesn't even wear nice sneakers or socks. Washed out black socks and dirty Vans. Nothing you would like to show off really. 

LOL : ;)

IMG_20170423_145141.jpg

I know that Ben from Snake Oil Provisions is someone that does the raw hem look with boots. I think other people he interacts with have also posted pictures of the same thing. I don't really like the look either, and I think it looks odd with raw denim. I've seen pictures of light stonewash "boyfriend" jeans on Instagram that have raw hems that actually look cool (in my opinion).

2 minutes ago, propellerbeanie said:

I know that Ben from Snake Oil Provisions is someone that does the raw hem look with boots. I think other people he interacts with have also posted pictures of the same thing. I don't really like the look either, and I think it looks odd with raw denim. I've seen pictures of light stonewash "boyfriend" jeans on Instagram that have raw hems that actually look cool (in my opinion).

Yeah I've seen him do that look. I personally find it horrendously ugly. It seems like some weird high fashion thing that really does not work with our clothing and probably looks ridiculous in high fashion as well.

They're his jeans though.

Who has seen these Vetements X Levi's jeans with the crazy zips? If you haven't, then here's a look... They are approximately USD2000. A part of me thinks they are cool in a fashion-forward kind of way, and I can see people that are into streetwear rocking them at certain trade/fashion shows (think Highsnobiety/Hypebeast type of shots). They remind me of Adidas poppers lol

3 minutes ago, dudewuttheheck said:

I need a trash bag... Pardon me a moment

We should create a GoFundMe campaign to get you to wear them haha!

Speaking of expensive jeans, here's some for a measly $250,000:

"The Trashed Denim is a luxury jeans line coming from Dussault Apparel, the name of the line obviously coming from the beaten up aspect of the clothes. These jeans have been apparently washed thirteen times before getting stitched and died, painted in between to add depth. Each process was made by hand and to justify the overwhelming price of $250,000 the designers added two rubies, one of 16 carat and another of 26 half-carat, a diamond of eight and a half carat and white and rose gold of 18 carat to amount to over a kilo of bling."

260fba60d1d65c3ab12e3aa1dc3cec7f.jpg

1 hour ago, propellerbeanie said:

We should create a GoFundMe campaign to get you to wear them haha!

I might be down... I'll sell out

27 minutes ago, Iron Horse said:

Speaking of expensive jeans, here's some for a measly $250,000:

"The Trashed Denim is a luxury jeans line coming from Dussault Apparel, the name of the line obviously coming from the beaten up aspect of the clothes. These jeans have been apparently washed thirteen times before getting stitched and died, painted in between to add depth. Each process was made by hand and to justify the overwhelming price of $250,000 the designers added two rubies, one of 16 carat and another of 26 half-carat, a diamond of eight and a half carat and white and rose gold of 18 carat to amount to over a kilo of bling."

260fba60d1d65c3ab12e3aa1dc3cec7f.jpg

That looks like something Steven Tyler would wear while on tour.

Steven Tyler could be the world's leading connoisseur on ugly jeans.

enhanced-29553-1417116416-3.jpg

5 hours ago, Iron Horse said:

ashed thirteen times

What pair of jeans gets trashed by being washed thirteen times :D:D

2 hours ago, somatoform said:

Hmmm... no doubt there can be some ugly versions of it, but this guy (or guys) does it well within the overall look:

Agreed, that doesn't look horrible.

probably, the only legit way to sport tapered jeans - at least in my book...

As always, japanese / asian guys can pull off so much more than us westerners.

The reason why someone would want to buy shit-stained jeans is beyond me. I think pre-ripped/distressed jeans have their place in fashion, but these are real poopy.

Also, those jeans with knee panels reminds me of some see through sneakers I saw on TV where you could see the condensation building up lol

The fashion industry types have their feelers out and after hearing the words "heritage" and "workwear" enough times, those mud jeans are the logical next step in pre-distressed denim, I guess. 

Mad stacks yo

With a proper hem those stacks probably would be gone?

most likely not cut from selvedge denim...

When talking about stacks.

Edited by nizzel55

Looks like the pants of someone who got an anvil on their head, Looney Tunes style

Reminds me of a post I saw on Reddit a little while ago. A guy ironed artificial creases into his 501 STF because he wasn't seeing progress after two months.

zPfEAE0.jpg

Fv7dF8Q.jpg

These are a cool $2m, "designed!" By Jennifer Lopez-just stick a 17 carat diamond on a pair of distressed jeans!

image.jpeg

^from the double chainstitch waistband i'm pretty sure it's a 69 cut