The ugliest Jeans in the world thread.

thelion1856

It's almost like someone thought adult diapers made out of denim would be a good look.

I saw a post on another site about the person's impressions of the jeans (where the fit pic came from) and I just wonder why anyone would think these look good.

There's another pair they posted too that are more "traditional" but still would belong in this thread.

But you can style them...with ease.

5ead2505365f19fcb246e6d95ced3ba0_large.j

Edited by Iron Horse

Just stumbled across these Junya Watanabe jeans by accident:

junya-levis-ss2012-denim-2.jpg

lv got a yellow fishing jacket that would go with those .

These have to be some of the worst "jeans" I've seen in a long time.

Thanks for the golden material, KickStarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/jeffcaballero/andres-handmade-raw-denim-with-functional-leather?ref=category

kNQF88L.jpg

A quick look at the site and l see that they were funded , so it seems that ugly sells !

These have to be some of the worst "jeans" I've seen in a long time.

Thanks for the golden material, KickStarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/jeffcaballero/andres-handmade-raw-denim-with-functional-leather?ref=category

kNQF88L.jpg

they're trying to make "sock leg" a thing I guess

or it's kind of like when white girls tuck their pants in their socks?

I've been away from the U.S. for a minute...is this a thing now?

Looking at the kickstarter page they are made in Sydney Australia , I'm in Melbourne and iv never seen anyone sporting anything close to that .

Up until recently you could see who backed each project and get a feel of where a project was trending also read the mojo of the backers , but alas that function seems to have gone so we will never know , until of course someone proudly posts them in ; what you're wearing thread !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Not jeans but....

Damn.. Those are ugly.

51347M047004_1.jpg

51347M047004_2.jpg

51347M047004_4.jpg

For more pictures and info of this beauty click the link below:

https://www.ssense.com/en-us/men/product/comme-des-garcons-homme-plus/black-leather-guarachero-boots/579203

Edited by nizzel55

those points are called polaines, and if you're really hardcore and live in 15th Century London you tie the tips onto your knees with little bows. I think the idea was to show off how impractical you could afford to be. here's something. I like this quote!: At the Battle of Nicopolis in 1396, French Crusaders were forced to cut off the tips of their poulaines in order to be able to run away

You're on Point with the Explanation. If you dared to click the link - hte look even more ridicolous from the front, with all the sloppy stitching.

Holy fuck, didn't even look through the pictures but went back a second time, really wish I didn't.

How do you do anything in those? I already hate getting on the bus with people who have backpacks, but those things...

• 3 weeks later...

'pocket pinball' anyone.....

wsGUVdc.png?1

klOZoz6.png?1

Thank you Kickstarter. 

Edit: for anyone unsure (or just in denial/disbelief) the USP for these is that the pockets have zips on the inside for, and i quote, 'easy access'.

Edited by Artisandenim

• 2 months later...

"A few short months ago I was sitting on my couch watching Back to the Future part II when it suddenly hit me: Nobody is making inside out pants. I immediately set out to invent Outties."

Huh, I wonder why?

This just shows you that people will buy just about anything.

xfYu9NK.gif

There was a pair of 'reverse denim' jeans posted on this forum some years ago, where they were made properly, just with the denim reversed so that the weft was displayed primarily on the outside and the warp on the inside. I think it was for one of those fading experiments that were popular a few years back.

Those outties however, are just silly. Fair enough if someone wants to make and wear a pair to show what a 'zany madcap' they are in front of their friends but a ridiculous and immature business idea.