• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
thats a travesty

as are these:

11660_04_b.jpg

ouch.

Abercrombie does it again.

20070120wightws4.jpg

i'unno, but i wouldn't say the sprayed on look is the ugliest...except perhaps when your legs end up looking like a packed sausage and/or you've got a muffintop.

Well, to have that look, I would think she has to have slim legs to start with anyway. Those aren't ugly at all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone remember those really nasty acid-wash jeans from the '90s that were really baggy in the waist & thighs, and tapered to lika a 4 inch opening at the bottom?

And those nasty tight jeans with fake wear marks on the thighs, that were stained in brown (to look dirty?)

Anyway, 'found these on eBay. If you hurry, you still might be able to cop them...

0ea81au9.jpg

3grosshe8.jpg

4grosszx7.jpg

53896000oyy4.jpg

54583966ovx2.jpg

54584000opc1.jpg

Why do people do this??!??!??

yeap... the last 2 pics are great, what's the cut and who sold this?

They're Gitanos. Check out what the seller has to say about them: "an amazing pair of vintage acid wash jeans from PS GITANO. These jeans are worn in but not worn out. And just look how sexy they make your butt look." Ha ha.. Yeah!! You can buy them here (especially if you're an overweight oriental woman): http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-80s-ACID-WASH-Jeans-SKINNY-Peg-Leg-HIGH-WAIST_W0QQitemZ170123942563QQihZ007QQcategoryZ48888QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem