The ugliest Jeans in the world thread.

thelion1856

The new adidas Ivy Park Rodeo collection has something for the ladies - and the chaps! Original text left to accompany photo to aid your understanding.

The train tracks are very impressive! :laugh2:

010A5F7E-D3DD-4909-BF50-438F418D8C0F.jpeg

Edited by Maynard Friedman

13 hours ago, Maynard Friedman said:

The new adidas Ivy Park Rodeo collection has something for the ladies - and the chaps! Original text left to accompany photo to aid your understanding.

The train tracks are very impressive! :laugh2:

010A5F7E-D3DD-4909-BF50-438F418D8C0F.jpeg

these are just what @Double 0 Soul's mccoy 003 would look like if he just lets them go and doesn't bother mending them

Edited by oomslokop

• 3 months later...

Have to be honest be honest and say I didn't even have a clue they made clothes . Remember getting a bottle of there aftershave one Christmas..... must have been about 14 , had myself plastered in it going to school thinking I was gonna be drowning in girls 

27 minutes ago, Flash said:

Have to be honest be honest and say I didn't even have a clue they made clothes . Remember getting a bottle of there aftershave one Christmas..... must have been about 14 , had myself plastered in it going to school thinking I was gonna be drowning in girls 

Given you went to Belfast Boys Model School that was exactly the right aftershave to get :laugh2:

• 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, Cozzie said:

I’ve been saved!!  Solves my life long problem of never being able to decide between slim fit or flared.  

This is the advantage of having two legs at once. One-legged people don't have the same variety of options.

• 1 month later...