The ugliest Jeans in the world thread.

thelion1856

23 hours ago, propellerbeanie said:

Reminds me of a post I saw on Reddit a little while ago. A guy ironed artificial creases into his 501 STF because he wasn't seeing progress after two months.

I member a post where a guy duct tapes the inside of the outseam so he gets aggressive stacks like that 

On 27/04/2017 at 5:24 PM, Cucoo said:

Looks like the pants of someone who got an anvil on their head, Looney Tunes style

Or someone who's been sat on the shitter with them around their ankles a long long time

On 5/5/2017 at 8:00 PM, Iron Horse said:

These Tellason socks deserve some sort of honorable mention:

the first time i saw these on IG i swear they were april fools jokes, I'm pretty sure that around the time they were released, but after looking at their account more the more serious they seemed.  Not the kind of sock for me but i know some accounts on IG that would probably go crazy for these... #rgtforeveryseason #rawfie

4 hours ago, ironheartfan123 said:

lol those socks are a joke right? sadly i've seen enough people wearing pants like those nudies to know that's an actual style :(

I'm pretty sure they're serious found this gem on their site.

DSC03430__04286.1490402588.1280.1280.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 24/04/2017 at 1:35 AM, propellerbeanie said:

Who has seen these Vetements X Levi's jeans with the crazy zips? If you haven't, then here's a look... They are approximately USD2000. A part of me thinks they are cool in a fashion-forward kind of way, and I can see people that are into streetwear rocking them at certain trade/fashion shows (think Highsnobiety/Hypebeast type of shots). They remind me of Adidas poppers lol

ahhhhh shiiite

i think i found the original butthair catcher

but i do have love for demna & co. 

but maybe not their denime

IMG_3695.PNG

• 2 weeks later...