The ugliest Jeans in the world thread.

thelion1856

I know that Ben from Snake Oil Provisions is someone that does the raw hem look with boots. I think other people he interacts with have also posted pictures of the same thing. I don't really like the look either, and I think it looks odd with raw denim. I've seen pictures of light stonewash "boyfriend" jeans on Instagram that have raw hems that actually look cool (in my opinion).

2 minutes ago, propellerbeanie said:

I know that Ben from Snake Oil Provisions is someone that does the raw hem look with boots. I think other people he interacts with have also posted pictures of the same thing. I don't really like the look either, and I think it looks odd with raw denim. I've seen pictures of light stonewash "boyfriend" jeans on Instagram that have raw hems that actually look cool (in my opinion).

Yeah I've seen him do that look. I personally find it horrendously ugly. It seems like some weird high fashion thing that really does not work with our clothing and probably looks ridiculous in high fashion as well.

They're his jeans though.

Who has seen these Vetements X Levi's jeans with the crazy zips? If you haven't, then here's a look... They are approximately USD2000. A part of me thinks they are cool in a fashion-forward kind of way, and I can see people that are into streetwear rocking them at certain trade/fashion shows (think Highsnobiety/Hypebeast type of shots). They remind me of Adidas poppers lol

Speaking of expensive jeans, here's some for a measly $250,000:

"The Trashed Denim is a luxury jeans line coming from Dussault Apparel, the name of the line obviously coming from the beaten up aspect of the clothes. These jeans have been apparently washed thirteen times before getting stitched and died, painted in between to add depth. Each process was made by hand and to justify the overwhelming price of $250,000 the designers added two rubies, one of 16 carat and another of 26 half-carat, a diamond of eight and a half carat and white and rose gold of 18 carat to amount to over a kilo of bling."

260fba60d1d65c3ab12e3aa1dc3cec7f.jpg

27 minutes ago, Iron Horse said:

Speaking of expensive jeans, here's some for a measly $250,000:

"The Trashed Denim is a luxury jeans line coming from Dussault Apparel, the name of the line obviously coming from the beaten up aspect of the clothes. These jeans have been apparently washed thirteen times before getting stitched and died, painted in between to add depth. Each process was made by hand and to justify the overwhelming price of $250,000 the designers added two rubies, one of 16 carat and another of 26 half-carat, a diamond of eight and a half carat and white and rose gold of 18 carat to amount to over a kilo of bling."

260fba60d1d65c3ab12e3aa1dc3cec7f.jpg

That looks like something Steven Tyler would wear while on tour.

5 hours ago, Iron Horse said:

ashed thirteen times

What pair of jeans gets trashed by being washed thirteen times :D:D

2 hours ago, somatoform said:

Hmmm... no doubt there can be some ugly versions of it, but this guy (or guys) does it well within the overall look:

Agreed, that doesn't look horrible.

The reason why someone would want to buy shit-stained jeans is beyond me. I think pre-ripped/distressed jeans have their place in fashion, but these are real poopy.

Also, those jeans with knee panels reminds me of some see through sneakers I saw on TV where you could see the condensation building up lol

The fashion industry types have their feelers out and after hearing the words "heritage" and "workwear" enough times, those mud jeans are the logical next step in pre-distressed denim, I guess. 

These are a cool $2m, "designed!" By Jennifer Lopez-just stick a 17 carat diamond on a pair of distressed jeans!

image.jpeg