The ugliest Jeans in the world thread.

thelion1856

Just spotted these on Ebay and this thread instantly came to mind...

38a8_1.JPG

3509_1.JPG

3982_1.JPG

331e_1.JPG

Here's a link to the auction should you happen to disagree:

http://cgi.ebay.com/LEVIS-X-MADSAKI-XCLOT-517-VISVIM-NEIGHBORHOOD-B-APE_W0QQitemZ280077771324QQihZ018QQcategoryZ11483QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

those are very similar to have a giant daicock on the back. i like the black patch though

those Studio D'Artisan Crazy Pattern 5 pocket jeans are very interesting and unique (left leg is left hand twill w/ Lee style pocket, right leg is right hand twill with Levi style pocket), but unfortunately very ugly in my opinion. theyre cool though, but not that cool..

img21245308.jpg.

I love those. If I had money to stock my collection merely with rare finds, I would absolutely cop them. Interesting idea and good execution.

Guest StuckOnStupid
wait, youre from toronto too? thats awesome i had no idea, we need to have a sufu meetup sometime with all the toronto people on here

only if it can be a bunch of us meeting up to boost.

superpillage!

Just spotted these on Ebay and this thread instantly came to mind...

38a8_1.JPG

3509_1.JPG

3982_1.JPG

331e_1.JPG

Here's a link to the auction should you happen to disagree:

http://cgi.ebay.com/LEVIS-X-MADSAKI-XCLOT-517-VISVIM-NEIGHBORHOOD-B-APE_W0QQitemZ280077771324QQihZ018QQcategoryZ11483QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I find most things that Edison Chen is involved with to be completely hilarious.

Guest StuckOnStupid

yes,he is a ridiculous little yellow man, however if milspex is to be believed he grew up an impoverished peasant and rose into the oscar-level actor/rap star/fashion ingenue that gave us a company called Clot, who's unfortunate name to me conjures images that morning i woke up and took a monster-sized swig/swallow of some milk that had been in the fridge since around the Reagan era. Clot indeed.

i dont even know where i was going with this. i took an adderal earlier and my mind is all willy nilly. sorry.

Guest StuckOnStupid

oh yeah and whats with that case those pants come in? it looks all fuckin ornate and secure like you keep it hancuffed to your wrist until you are ready to put them on, and even then you need to do a retinal scan and brovide a small blood sample.

wick-wick-wack.