The ugliest Jeans in the world thread.

thelion1856

i remember the first time i saw that pic^ i was thinking, that looks like some weird guy that i saw when i was in barcelona, he was walking around with a shirt and no bottoms on some donald duck steeze. then i look at teh background on the pic and i realize 'oh shit same guy'

i remember the first time i saw that pic^ i was thinking, that looks like some weird guy that i saw when i was in barcelona, he was walking around with a shirt and no bottoms on some donald duck steeze. then i look at teh background on the pic and i realize 'oh shit same guy'

destiny destiny....:D

wow. thats actually pretty incredible.

just imagine the fades on those if you had a wallet in every pocket. baller status

Hehe, a giant Red Moon in every pocket. That would be the only way of really topping the rediculousness, I think.

I'm not ripping on Red Moon, but it would be hilarioius to see one in every one of those pockets...

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

jkhho10.jpg

Not as ugly as others on this page, but pretty foul nonetheless.

"UK's Red Monkey Company, known for their embellished graphics, is celebrating United States' next president with limited edition 'Yes We Can' jeans, to be released in January 2009."

i'm sorry...........WHAT?

CM on that "dressing like a soccer mom" tip

and i can't explain the others

and puttin Evisu's in this thread is a waste of time

there's so many ugly pairs out there that they completely ruined the image of the brand

It's unfortunate that you think of Young Jeezy and flashy jeans when you hear "Evisu" instead of thinking of subtle jeans like DD+1