Sign in to follow this  
nairb49

maintenance upgrade issues !!

everything is fine until I press submit, then it refreshes to a blank screen but doesn't load anything.

i press refresh, and it says its a repeat post. so its posting, but not taking me to the proper page afterwards....

anyone else?

It leads to a blank screen, then reload superfuture forum, and your post is posted, at least this is what happens to me. I click submit, blank screen, reload forum, check thread, ur post should be there.

same here...........

Yep yep... Just isn't leading you to the right page after your post even though the request has been processed it seems like...

was talking about it in another thread this afternoon, guess it's the same for everyone...

i know this is the wrong section, but whatever. i want to know if anyone else is having this problem or not?

whenever i click the private messages tab up on the right side of the page, it just shows a blank screen, and the status on the bottom says 'done'.

this just started happening after the maintenence.

oh yea, and the same blank screen shows up after i submit a post.

I'm not having any issues with it, have you tried clearing your cookies to get rid of the cookies before the update?

weird, it's working fine for me and everything else is just kind of not...

I can see my PM page (like it loads...), but I don't know if PMs are actually being received - I almost never receive PMs (maybe this is a good excuse to buy something right now)... Can anyone verify that this still works?

I can see my PM page (like it loads...), but I don't know if PMs are actually being received - I almost never receive PMs (maybe this is a good excuse to buy something right now)... Can anyone verify that this still works?

if you pm me in the next 5 min, i can tell you if it works, after that, i'll be in bed, sorry

as you probably noticed as few issues and bugs with the upgrade to vbulletin 3.6.2

we are trying to work through them so please report anything else out of whack on this thread....

thanks!

the search function is strange. when you use the quick search on "asteroid" for exampe, it takes you to advanced search. then when you search again, it takes you back to advanced search. i would appreciate a "no hits" message or something.

im having the same issue as chris.

i use firefox ver 2.0

oh yea, and the same blank screen shows up after i submit a post.

Whenever I reload, I get a split second image of keri's butt in her TR's

we are probably going to take supertalk offline again later today [...its 11.16AM here in tokyo - so you figure that one out...] to try and sort out some of those bugs...

Guest Goose25
we are probably going to take supertalk offline again later today [...its 11.16AM here in tokyo - so you figure that one out...] to try and sort out some of those bugs...

Hey, I think it's working

I guess that the after-post bug has sorted out now.

Or at least it has here.