F/S Brand NEW Playstation 3 Premium Pack (60GB)

azn8oi

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how he is expressing the clear, dire need to have a PS3 RIGHT NOW - but then states that it's for the UPCOMING games... i.e. PS3 sucks atm and there's no reason to have one.

For every PS3 sold, less than one PS3 game is sold. Which means people either REALLY wanna watch Talladega nights, or nearly everyone is buying to resell.

I think 600 for a ps3 is retarded.

sony is actually loosing a shitload of money on every ps3 they sell so in terms of what you are getting for your money, it's definitely worth it. right now, the cheapest blu-ray player retails for about 1000$ so it's worth it just for that, not to mention that you'll be able to use it for a media center and play kickass game. to get it right now is retarder, cause there's basically no game, Sony still need to release tons of firmware update for users to be able to fully use all the ps3 capabilities and there isn't that many blu-ray movies anyway. but i strongly believe that in the long run, it'll be a big success.

I'm totally disconnected from the gamers market, the last system I had was a Nintendo (the first one...Contras ruled) so hmm, how much do these retail for?

BTW I doubt a PS3 would be a reliable Blue-ray player, just like PSwhatever weren't great DVD players so I hardly see the point of plugging it on your superduper high quality home systems. You're not gonna watch blue ray on your crappy tv with shitty components are ya, so you need a player that is on the level otherwise what's the point?

oh yeah, what a deal. for one thing, all these systems are usually buggy as shit when they're first released. maybe some of you remember the overheating issues when the first playstation came out. for something as complicated as this new bullshit you know it's going to have mad problems + huge recall hassle, etc. lame. and who needs it when you can get a decent emulator, which supports the best old school games ever made....and is FREE.

oh yeah, what a deal. for one thing, all these systems are usually buggy as shit when they're first released. maybe some of you remember the overheating issues when the first playstation came out. for something as complicated as this new bullshit you know it's going to have mad problems + huge recall hassle, etc. lame. and who needs it when you can get a decent emulator, which supports the best old school games ever made....and is FREE.

lol thats EXACTLY what my friends said..

I would hope that they are considering that they are co-pioneering the technology.

Sony is, not their playstation product, no? What I meant is that it is setup to play games and will probably suffer in comparison to "real" DVD players. You know a new tech is useful if you've got the right components to take advantage of it to the fullest...

BTW I'M not saying it will be crap for casual use but I sure know I wouldn't have plugged the last one to a good quality home theater system...

Hmm We're turning the thread into a PSP discussion, maybe this should be transferred elsewhere.

I would hope that they are considering that they are co-pioneering the technology.

Sony is, not their playstation product, no? What I meant is that it is setup to play games and will probably suffer in comparison to "real" DVD players. You know a new tech is useful if you've got the right components to take advantage of it to the fullest...

BTW I'M not saying it will be crap for casual use but I sure know I wouldn't have plugged the last one to a good quality home theater system...

Hmm We're turning the thread into a PSP discussion, maybe this should be transferred elsewhere.