Comme Des Garcons Wallet

ouss

it's probably about 4"w x 3"h. i have it and i can place upto 4 credit cards in the middle slot (where the money is in the photo). it's a great wallet and has held up really well.

i don't speak french but does comme des garcons roughly translate to "i like the boys" or is it "he/she likes the boys"

comme des garcons literally translates into "like boys." the "like", as it's used here is a synonym for "resembling" and not for "attracted to" or "enjoys."

boy-like or boyish could work as rough translations.

it's been a little while since i've had the need to speak french, so i may be a bit rusty but i'm pretty sure.

comme des garcons literally translates into "like boys." the "like", as it's used here is a synonym for "resembling" and not for "attracted to" or "enjoys."

boy-like or boyish could work as rough translations.

it's been a little while since i've had the need to speak french, so i may be a bit rusty but i'm pretty sure.

Yeah, it translates as "like boys". IT wouldn't translate as boyish or boy-like. In french ot would be used more in sentences like "they run like boys"

Hey, comme des garcons, literally translated to english means 'like boys', but not in a gay way, its like, 'acting like boys', or 'similar to boys' kinda way... I think the idea behind the line is being mature but still having that little boy in you, haha as lame as that sounded