japanese happening bar

Guest jmatsu

Um 'happening bars' are literally swingers bars/hostess bars in Japanese. If you're looking for cool lounges there are plenty; seems to be the new trend in Tokyo to convert clubs into high class lounges recently.

Um 'happening bars' are literally swingers bars/hostess bars in Japanese. If you're looking for cool lounges there are plenty; seems to be the new trend in Tokyo to convert clubs into high class lounges recently.

and for those of us who hope to become male hosts?

give me the DL on that!! ;)

no one really got it, except one guy that lives in japan.

anyway i guess we can talk about clubs. i've always hated on harlem because of the young thugs and degenerates, but i admit that i like watching the reggaeton/dancehall/whatever bgirl dancers.

if you speak japanese fluently and aren't too ugly it shouldn't be to difficult, but i've never heard of a host club actually making a work visa for a foreign prospect.

1. Be a fairly good looking white / caucasian / japanese bloke

2. Spreak fluent Japanese

3. Don't mind working insane hours everynight for shitty pay under yakuza management

4. Don't mind having to flirt with every customer and acting fake all the time

I guess the allure makes it exciting but I've read stories of young women from England getting killed cuz they refused to have affairs outside of working hours with their "clients" to help bring in more business.

yeah it was a joke really. its fairly obvious that although its not oficially prostitution, if your 'client' wants to sex you up, and your all like ''narrr luf, you aint getting at my chin chin'' they'll be a pissed off, and if you piss off clients, obviously your pissing off your boss too.

i just found out some of my japanese friend-girls do hosting at karaoke bars in london.. thats pretty lame. shocked a bit.

i thought the pays pretty good if you can be the top host though. and lets face it, im one handsome son of a bitch!

my japanese isnt at fluent level, but i can say the basics, like..

もしもし!ぼくわトマスです。。。ぼくのちんこでかい!

やたああああああああ!!!!

1310471246_l.jpg

i probably look too 'electro' (or so ive been told) to be one anyway... is their any bars that have drag hosts and shit like that? or is that a bit too much funk [junk] in the trunk [monk].?

t x

you remind me of a short-hair ivan smagghe.