Bicyclettes

canice

Uh oh boob.

Not Answers but they are mighty nice...

:(

My Pake is gonna be all black soon. Well, mostly black.

Ride safe and fast everyone. The streets are empty, but theres a lot of old people on the road...

Who the hell trusts 3 late 60 mid 70 year old women to drive...

don't get rear-ended again :(

I dunno, something's weird about those bars. They're like arc shaped or something..weird.

lol, i told you i like arc bars. haha

there's somethign appealing about them. but doesn't work well on a lot of bikes :|

There's definitely a good knowledge base at bikeforums.net, but most of the people there are such goobers that I can't stand to read it half the time. I've learned a lot form lurking on lafixed, and they're a cool bunch of people, so I'll definitely recommend that even if you're not in LA.

the fixed gear single speed forum on bikeforums.net is brutal. i've asked a couple questions after searching for forums, and i've either gotten made fun of or ignored. haha

i just post my dumb questions here and hope MLPROJECT or someone else that knows his shit answers me.

just throwing it out there, how do you prepare for winter with your bikes? essential gears, secrets, rituals, i wanna hear it...

looks like tyou should have asked that question a few days ago... what happened?

i'm gonna change my tires to 25s, but that's about it... rely on my break a little more... but i only ride when it's not bad out, i don't bike to get around, just to ride casually

Guest doubletap

shwanger , Damn son! is that a lip ring? if so good thing it didn't split ur lip.

i like your bars. what's your gearing?

48/17, thanks, they chopped too. here's another pic.

6jbf3gj.jpg

Thats the Swobo Sanchez.

To get that bike out of the ugly phase, chop those bars down and dont try to over match the colors on the bike. Esp that kind of blue.

thanks but since i already have the rim and matching shit what would be a way i could make it look better by building off of what i currently have?