Bicyclettes

canice

Was that wincup box in the background your inspiration?

hahaha honestly never noticed that that box has been there for months too

^^^^^Mad funny

but I do like the straps. pretty cool.

Thanks!

ive been perusing the urban techwear thread, but maybe this thread is more relevant.

whatcha guys got for wool baselayers? im thinking of getting a couple of swrve ones, opinions?

http://www.swrvestore.com/servlet/Detail?no=105

Go for Defeet or Jonesware. I'm divided on my Swrve feelings, but I don't think that fit is gonna be real bike-specific. Maybe that's your bag... Swing the Rapha if you can though, it'll definitely still be around in a long while for you...

I have plenty of Smartwool too--.I prefer Defeet wool products, I think they regulate better and are more resilient. though it is getting a little tricky to find the baseshirts and the knee warmers are nearly gone...

I forgot who was looking for classy bar ends, I think the Berthoud's strike a decent balance for me of material class and modernity:

BERPLUGC.jpg

What do you want to know? Basically, they're the heaviest, slowest bikes ever and no one rides them on the sand like they were designed to do and can actually do well.

If that's what you're set on, have an Electra or Schwinn's new offerings and call it good. Not a very useful bike though, and man are they ever large.

What do you want to know? Basically, they're the heaviest, slowest bikes ever and no one rides them on the sand like they were designed to do and can actually do well.

If that's what you're set on, have an Electra or Schwinn's new offerings and call it good. Not a very useful bike though, and man are they ever large.