Bicyclettes

canice

Blue, is that the same size as yours for sale? The one my friend had was black. It looked cool but I didn't like wearing it.

No Hate I just feel it's a good messenger bag, for messengers. I don't like how the slack of my strap has nowhere to go (did they change that?). There's more specialized bags out there that have laptop sleeves and more compartments. And the feel of 32 beer cans rubbing your back is no beano. I, too, have removed the branding good bye resale value.

hey superfuture, is this bike worth $600?

5587069259a5582eb978b.jpg

Parts breakdown:

Cambio Rino steel lugged frame and fork

Chromed steel fenders

Unbranded aluminum rims laced to Miche hubs (freshly repacked)

Cambio Rino stem

Cambio Rino seatpost

Cambio Rino pedals and cages (freshly repacked)

Modolo brake calipers and levers

ITM bar

Suede Selle Italia Sprint saddle

New cork tape

New gumwall tires

Shimano Selecta crank and BB (freshly repacked)

Shimano Ultegra chain

How are you liking the Red???

I recently upgraded from Tiagra to Force and I'm in heaven:D:D

I don't know if I can go back to Shimano

The clicks are way too satisfying

The reason you are seeing an unbelievable amount of chainwatchers now on pro bikes is largely due to SRAM. It does most things very right, but their front mechs just aren't on par with the experience of Shimano or Campagnolo.

I really need to "downgrade" to a Force mech from Red. I'll be back on Shimano someday, but with less weight, less money, durable cassettes, and very easy to work on. Shimano is more finicky, but I would argue that under the right care, precision is better.

Blue, is that the same size as yours for sale? The one my friend had was black. It looked cool but I didn't like wearing it.

No Hate I just feel it's a good messenger bag, for messengers. I don't like how the slack of my strap has nowhere to go (did they change that?). There's more specialized bags out there that have laptop sleeves and more compartments. And the feel of 32 beer cans rubbing your back is no beano. I, too, have removed the branding good bye resale value.

Yes, same size in black. It does have a laptop sleeve/pouch.

anyone uses concor supercorsa in suede??? need a new saddle.

Chrome's bags (and MW) are super, super durable. The sling bags have a nylon strap instead of poly and metal hardware, so that'll wear out after five or six years of heavy (for real) use, but everything else is rock, rock solid and forever.

If you wanna carry a wheel, carry extra straps or bungees and put it on whatever. I've carried wheels on small bags easily. The only one that'll almost fit is a huge PAC, the XXL Chrome or similar. Which are all stupid, stupid big.

The reason you are seeing an unbelievable amount of chainwatchers now on pro bikes is largely due to SRAM. It does most things very right, but their front mechs just aren't on par with the experience of Shimano or Campagnolo.

I really need to "downgrade" to a Force mech from Red. I'll be back on Shimano someday, but with less weight, less money, durable cassettes, and very easy to work on. Shimano is more finicky, but I would argue that under the right care, precision is better.

Shimano brifters are a load of crap in comparison to sram though. I have small hands and shimano think it's fine to make me shell out for special short reach levers while sram give me adjustable trim in a better package for less money than comparable shimano products :confused:

Probably shimano will up their game in response I would have thought.

cool thanks. are you talking about orange 20?

Nah its called Cocos Variety Store. They have a bunch of random stuff there but sometimes you can find a gem. But they sell Linus bikes brand spankin. Its right next to the freeway on Riverside and Fletcher.

But speakin of Orange20 they mave have something across the street at Bicycle Kitchen but then again itd most likely be beat lol.

How are you liking the Red???

I recently upgraded from Tiagra to Force and I'm in heaven:D:D

I don't know if I can go back to Shimano

The clicks are way too satisfying

I switched from DA to red. Feelscawesome. I shift gears for fun all the time during my slower training rides

Been a while ...

Built this up for a customer earlier today w/ Di2, Zipp carbon clinchers; $14k full retail-

217225_10100719305477930_7900229_69087992_1893295_n.jpg

Built this up for a friend/ customer a couple weeks ago -

199855_10100517342193970_7900229_68852595_2507723_n.jpg

Built this up for boss a few weeks ago -

189357_10100487571873930_7900229_68365338_3024019_n.jpg

My cross/ dirtroad bike -

166575_10100438137406000_7900229_67392308_6710246_n.jpg

My mtn bike -

162704_10100430455780040_7900229_67150929_1342897_n.jpg

My road bike (temp wheels pictured as I was waiting on my 101s) -

60828_10100331824063790_7900229_64849909_1586070_n.jpg

put this edit together today.. all the footage is from the past three days. its my homie miles riding. i love his style of riding -- high speed thrashing, rather than the usual awkward slow styles that a lot of fixed freestyle dudes have. enjoy;

This is sick riding. Props for gainesville too :D

Chav 38th, wtf happened out there? (just read online news)

Flatted, and some lesser bike handler took him out in a slight curve. It was a hard crash, and he's a tough fucker to chase back onto the peloton, he did a great piece of riding today to get back on.

Lots of tough luck for Quickstep, outing by team tactics for Cancellara, and caginess and tension from Rabobank. Lars Boom showed great strength out there on his cross bike, though with a lot of harsh words for some Team Sky riders.

Hi guys, a quick question.

I just got a fixed bike for a b'day gift. when i rode it today, i fell on my ass. when i got back up, my handlebar was twisted. I realized that the headset was a bit loose. My question is, is the headset suppose to be loose? i can just tighten it with my hands, is it like that? or its suppose to be real firm, that i can't turn it at all?

Appreciate the help guys!

Hi guys, a quick question.

I just got a fixed bike for a b'day gift. when i rode it today, i fell on my ass. when i got back up, my handlebar was twisted. I realized that the headset was a bit loose. My question is, is the headset suppose to be loose? i can just tighten it with my hands, is it like that? or its suppose to be real firm, that i can't turn it at all?

Appreciate the help guys!

Should be tight enough not to get loose and loose enough for the fork to spin freely.